test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

The German Bundesliga Thread

Started by Amblève.,

690 posts in this topic

I am really starting to admire Dortmund. They are playing excellent football and getting the results. Looking much more likely for the tittle than Bayern.

I am really starting to admire Dortmund. They are playing excellent football and getting the results. Looking much more likely for the tittle than Bayern.

Where do catch your Bundesliga games? ESPN shows like 1 game a week :\

Where do catch your Bundesliga games? ESPN shows like 1 game a week :\

Over here in the middle east "Dubai sport" shows all Bundesliga matches. No idea who does that over in the UK.

Over here in the middle east "Dubai sport" shows all Bundesliga matches. No idea who does that over in the UK.

Oh, are you not in the UK? :lol: oops

Eurosport 2 usually broadcasts most interesting matches live, plays replays of the others after and has a weekly recap of the fixtures.

Hoping M'gladbach can win as I put them on my betting ticket :P

Bayern closed the gap to 5pts at the top with that huge 7-1 win. But I still feel Dortmund will probably edge it. They are simply more consistent.

Bayern Munich have now scored 20 goals in 3 games in one week!

7-1 vs Hoffeinhem

7-0 vs Basel

6-0 vs Hertha Berlin

Rampant.

Typical Bayern. It won't last though. In a couple of weeks they will be suffering 0-0 draws. But on their day, I honestly think that they are the only team that can currently match up to Barcelona.

Bayern are really putting pressure on Dortmund. They beat hannover 2-1 today though they could've had at least 5 more tbh. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Bayern will just nick the title in the end.

What a match between Dortmund and Stuttgart

4:4 (33. Kagawa, 49. Blaszczykowski, 82. Hummels, 87. Perisić - 71. Ibišević, 77. a 79. Schieber, 90. Gentner)

Fantastic football, fantastic fans, fantastic goals...

One of the best matches of this season...

What a match between Dortmund and Stuttgart

4:4 (33. Kagawa, 49. Blaszczykowski, 82. Hummels, 87. Perisić - 71. Ibišević, 77. a 79. Schieber, 90. Gentner)

Fantastic football, fantastic fans, fantastic goals...

One of the best matches of this season...

Second that! It was an absolute cracker! Glad that I chose to watch it.

One of the most entertaining matches I've ever watched, especially the last 20 mins. And it tore the title race wide open. Bravo to both teams for the wonderful game :clap:

xPetrCechx likes this