Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

What are Dortmunds chances to win the league? Mochengladbach are one of the better teams in the bundesliga, finished 3rd and had the second best defense, after Bayern, and they are getting ripped apart by Dortmund.

But still, Dortmuuuuunnnd!

I wouldn't say 0. They do well against Bayern and they could really push them. I think they'll finish second though

Bayern can't not win the title. Quality, cohesion, winning mentality still very much alive. They want that record 4th title in a row.

Lewa, Muller, Robben, Vidal, Boateng, Lahm, Alaba, Neuer (fit Javi Martinez and Ribery)... all proven world-class players. Then there's Thiago, Alonso and Benatia, brilliant players on their day (Gotze with his talent). Only Reus and Hummels compare (Gundogan if he ever recaptures his old form). It's not even fair. Say what you want about the Bundesliga, but those players would dominate every league bar La Liga. Less spankings in the PL and Serie A, sure, but they would win.

Dortmund might have a chance next season, if they strengthen. I think their earliest chance to actually win the title will be in two seasons though.

I have Dortmund for 2nd this year as well. Hope they can do it. Aubameyang is growing on me. I love his enthusiasm. Lightening speed this guy.

Bayern can't not win the title. Quality, cohesion, winning mentality still very much alive. They want that record 4th title in a row.

Lewa, Muller, Robben, Vidal, Boateng, Lahm, Alaba, Neuer (fit Javi Martinez and Ribery)... all proven world-class players. Then there's Thiago, Alonso and Benatia, brilliant players on their day (Gotze with his talent). Only Reus and Hummels compare (Gundogan if he ever recaptures his old form). It's not even fair. Say what you want about the Bundesliga, but with those players would dominate every league bar La Liga.

Dortmund might have a chance next season, if they strengthen. I think their earliest chance to actually win the title will be in two seasons.

I have Dortmund for 2nd this year as well. Hope they can do it. Aubameyang is growing on me. I love his enthusiasm. Lightening speed this guy.

I agree. Bayern should win the title, but they could get complacent. Their focus may be on the CL and that could cost them. Dortmund have some top class players too. Maybe not as good as Bayern, but they are the second most talented squad in that league. I hope they can make a run for the title.

I agree. Bayern should win the title, but they could get complacent. Their focus may be on the CL and that could cost them. Dortmund have some top class players too. Maybe not as good as Bayern, but they are the second most talented squad in that league. I hope they can make a run for the title.

Fair enough. If it were up to me, you'd be right.

Wolfsburg are a bit odd, seemingly building a super-team only to sell their 2 best forwards in De Bruyne & Perisic. They're average on paper again now.

whose going to challenge them outside of Dortmund and the champions Munich?

whose going to challenge them outside of Dortmund and the champions Munich?

Dortmund are currently better , their players packed serious form.

But aside of dortmund noone, because everytime one teams builds a good team, some english teams comes and destroys them :)

Bayern does the most damage to the competition in the transfer market in Germany. can understand why the lesser teams let their players go to them for the cash but when it`s teams that are genuine rivals it`s suicide. I know sometimes teams like Dortmund have had no choice because players have run down their contracts but they should if players won`t extend their contracts with 2 years to run then sell them to foreign clubs.

Bayern does the most damage to the competition in the transfer market in Germany. can understand why the lesser teams let their players go to them for the cash but when it`s teams that are genuine rivals it`s suicide. I know sometimes teams like Dortmund have had no choice because players have run down their contracts but they should if players won`t extend their contracts with 2 years to run then sell them to foreign clubs.

Bayern's transfer policy isn't just about getting the best players in the German league, it's about hitting its rivals where it hurts the most.

Look at the Götze transfer during the Champions League run in. Bayreuth put it out to the media that they were after him in the summer, because they wanted to unsettle Dortmund and Götze. It was the biggest issue with the team leading up to the Champions League final in which he didn't even play.

Personally, I find it disgraceful.

Son just got sold, allowing Julian brandt the starting role at bayer...

Bayer, schalke, and gladbach are all poor still. Wolfsburg should still be able to reach top 3 and champs league