Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

Individuals help, but you need a team. The Pep situation won't help their cause either.

Bayern were not a team under Pep? i cant agree. He proved to have the ability to make his teams play tremendously well. It didnt work too good in CL until now in Bayern but it could change.

I dont know if there is a situation, its Pep last season on contract... whats wrong with waiting to see whats best for him and for the club? i dont see a problem that would change the performances.

Bayern were not a team under Pep? i cant agree. He proved to have the ability to make his teams play tremendously well. It didnt work too good in CL until now in Bayern but it could change.

I dont know if there is a situation, its Pep last season on contract... whats wrong with waiting to see whats best for him and for the club? i dont see a problem that would change the performances.

They don't seem to have the same fight they once had prior to winning the treble. There's no doubt they have the strongest squad in Europe, but that doesn't guarantee success. Also, they're still short upfront.

I just think the Pep situation just causes unrest amongst the team and board, which isn't ideal. It's almost a certainty that he won't be renewing his contract. Man City will probably be his next destination.

They don't seem to have the same fight they once had prior to winning the treble. There's no doubt they have the strongest squad in Europe, but that doesn't guarantee success. Also, they're still short upfront.

I just think the Pep situation just causes unrest amongst the team and board, which isn't ideal. It's almost a certainty that he won't be renewing his contract. Man City will probably be his next destination.

I think Muller is more than capable to play the n9 in Pep's system. Not a real issue for them.

I dont think there will be any "unrest" in the team if Bayern will start their season well and win game after game in the league like they'll probably do.

Pep's Bayern is definitely not as good as 2012/13 Bayern, maybe this season they'll make that last push in CL. I dont think anyone can reject this idea.

This Bayern can play without trainer and yet win the league. The objective of Guardiola is UCL, a team to dominate Europe, and in it was a failed, not only for be eliminated, if not the form, the sensations. This Bayern is far to be the imposing team who should be with that amazing squad, and only need to see the result of some big matches of them in the last 2 seasons.

BVB 4 - Bayern 2

Bayern 0 - BVB 3

Wolfsburgo 4 - Bayern 1

Barca 3 - Bayern 0

Bayern 0 - Real Madrid 4

The another 2 Supercup.

This sounds crazy, but imo the stay of Guardiola so far in Bayern, is more close to be a Failure than a Success.

This Bayern can play without trainer and yet win the league. The objective of Guardiola is UCL, a team to dominate Europe, and in it was a failed, not only for be eliminated, if not the form, the sensations. This Bayern is far to be the imposing team who should be with that amazing squad, and only need to see the result of some big matches of them in the last 2 seasons.
BVB 4 - Bayern 2
Bayern 0 - BVB 3
Wolfsburgo 4 - Bayern 1
Barca 3 - Bayern 0
Bayern 0 - Real Madrid 4
The another 2 Supercup.
This sounds crazy, but imo the stay of Guardiola so far in Bayern, is more close to be a Failure than a Success.

Bayern have won this league before playing a match. This whole corrupted excuse of a league solely serves the purpose to give the Bauern shitfaces a platform to revel in their conceit. All their drivel about projects and developments, stalwart of GErman football blabla is just bullshit. They buy their national rivals best players to maintain the status quo. After they had their flukish 15mins of fame in Europe, they are done there and back to where they belong a flattrack bully in a fucked up "league" of marionettes and that's it. Congrats to your dead rubber trophy which looks like a tin felly btw.

Individuals help, but you need a team. The Pep situation won't help their cause either.

I called it the moment he was appointed their manager. Pep would destroy their team and he successfully managed to do it. As Magic Lamps posted above me, they win their league without even playing a match. They buy all other team's best players in the league, their competition is made of: 90% of teams that aren't even remotely close to play in the same league as them. 6% of half decent sides and the season's one-time-wonder, that every season is a new different team. Bundesliga is a joke and ever since Pep's been their manager what else have they won in addition to the league? Bullocks.

I don't believe the lack of motivation excuse someone gave last page. When they won the treble they were at the top of the world, they were unplayable. Then Pep happened and that's it.

I called it the moment he was appointed their manager. Pep would destroy their team and he successfully managed to do it. As Magic Lamps posted above me, they win their league without even playing a match. They buy all other team's best players in the league, their competition is made of: 90% of teams that aren't even remotely close to play in the same league as them. 6% of half decent sides and the season's one-time-wonder, that every season is a new different team. Bundesliga is a joke and ever since Pep's been their manager what else have they won in addition to the league? Bullocks.

I don't believe the lack of motivation excuse someone gave last page. When they won the treble they were at the top of the world, they were unplayable. Then Pep happened and that's it.

As I said previously, they never should have gotten rid of Heynckes. It's been downhill since then IMO.

Always amazes me how much quality Bayern have in the squad... crazy amount of top class players to choose from.

Vidal, Thiago, Alonso, Muller, Martinez, Gotze, Costa, Robben, Ribery - and thats just their midfield.

Best management in Europe by miles imo.

"Best management in Europe by miles" ... I'd say Juve are in with a shout ... although big clubs usually have to pay over the odds, Juve only had to pay a little over £7m for Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Khedira and Vidal ... while Bayern coughed up £26m for Vidal.

Although i agree Bayern of Pep are not as good as 2012/2013, and Bundesliga is in their pocket even with me as manager, i think all of you just ignoring a few things (maybe out of hate for Pep?):

1) Winning CL is not easy. They won "Bullocks" in addition to the league? how many titles they could have won except the league? CL x2, German Cup x2. So they won one cup. They lost in two CL Semi Finals, and lost to Dortmund in the cup Semi Finals last season on penalties. Wow, huge failures, what Pep is still doing there... not really. Because its so easy to Bayern to win the league, people seem to think they have to win CL "To have a good season", but how not winning CL in two seasons is such a big a failure?

2) The squad was in his prime in 2012/2013. And we're talking about a squad that played together for years, and had a lot of experince of failures in CL until they won it. If there was a team who is hungry and ready to win CL in 12/13 it was only Bayern. They won the treble and were unplayable, that doesnt mean it would have continued if Heynckes stayed. Thats just a guess. Last two seasons, under Pep, we're talking about a squad full of 30 yo players as key players. Which leads me to..

3) Injuries. You maybe forgot about the line up they had to use against Barcelona. And not just that, Ribery, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Alaba, Benatia, Thiago, all of those players were injured SO MANY times in those two seasons. Its a lot harder to builed a foundation of a strong enough team, when you cant play with the same line up two weeks in a row. And your key players are playing for half a season, in total.

Im not saying Pep didnt failed in CL, he did, but thats part of football. There is no manager who isnt failing. Ancelotti and Real humiliated him, and Barcelona did the same to a very weakened Bayern, but Pep had mistakes there too.

Heynckes, who is far from perfect and did failed hard (we know it best), could've failed again if stayed in a team who is one year older, with less hunger, against other teams who wants to win the champions.

But people remember a "perfect team" in his last season so nothing can be said, because we dont know 'what would have been'. Thats a classic, a legend, its indisputable. Thats why Heynckes is a genius, he left football after a perfect season and didnt even join another club, now him and his last team are forever "Perfect". They will never be questioned because we didnt had the chance to seem them falling.

And Pep is the man to take it from there, lucky him...