test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Amblève.

The German Bundesliga Thread

Started by Amblève.,

692 posts in this topic

Bayern sitting nicely on the top of the table with that win over Koln despite going down to ten men in the first half. They are looking more like champions by the week.

Bayern getting humped 2-0 by Monchengladbach atm, into the 2nd half now 50 mins. This monchen(fuck have i really gotta write that again)gladbach team look pretty good i must say. First goal was a shocking howler from Neuer but the 2nd was nice. Could be more tbh.

Not a good start at all of the second half of the season by Bayern. Their form has been so inconsistant this season despite having what is, in my opinion, the fourth most powerful squad in Europe.

Both Dortmund and Shalke could tie with bayern on points if they win their respective matches against Hamburg and Stuttgart.

How is the Bundesliga these days? In terms of football pace, style and flare? Is it open or tactical?

How is the Bundesliga these days? In terms of football pace, style and flare? Is it open or tactical?

I think it's the best, most complete, most competitive league in Europe currently. Pace, physicality, tactical diversity ... it's got something for everyone.

I think it's the best, most complete, most competitive league in Europe currently. Pace, physicality, tactical diversity ... it's got something for everyone.

Nice, thinking about starting to follow it. Beats the predictability of La Liga & co.

I watched the last game of Hamburg vs Dortmund and only saw Bruma in the team.

Any big follower of Hamburg can tell me what happen to other ex-Chelsea players?

Rajko, Mancienne, Tore, and Sala?

It lacks world-class players to be the best imo, filled with great potential throughout though, but it is a very enjoyable league. I have been following the league more and more and it's very entertaining.

If only Dortmund didn't lose Sahin.. they could've become a top team with Reus joining in the summer.

It lacks world-class players to be the best imo, filled with great potential throughout though, but it is a very enjoyable league. I have been following the league more and more and it's very entertaining.

True but then the real world class players can be found primarily in Spain's top 2, and a handful scattered in England and Italy. Bayern have some star names but the good thing about the Bundesliga is that almost every other club has a strong squad without relying on outstanding individual ability. It makes the competition there progressive where other clubs challenge on their intrinsic abilities rather than because the top team losing it's quality, like it's happened in England.

If only Dortmund didn't lose Sahin.. they could've become a top team with Reus joining in the summer.

Tell me about it, Nuri is BVB through and through. Real aren't even playing him ffs.

Today"s results:

Bayer Leverkusen 2-2 Stuttgart

Hertha BSC0 - 1Hannover

Hoffenheim2 - 2Augsburg

Schalke1 - 1Mainz

Wolfsburg0 - 0Monchengladbach

Hamburger SV1 - 1Bayern Munich

Hamburg gifting Dortmund first place after a hard fought draw with Bayern Munich.

Rajkos problem is that he is mental blackouts very often. You cant rely on his services because until now he failed to impress for al full game. Bruma hasn't the presence of Rajko but he does his work quite well

Dortmund extended their lead at the top of the table after winning against Hertha Berlin and Bayern only managing a draw against Freiburg.

BVB's going to go up another level next season with Reus coming in. Bayern have a battle on their hands for retaining their status as Germany's bona fide world class side.

I think it is great that Dortmund is really making life uneasy for Bayern. In ten years I wouldn't be surprised if the Bundesliga is the greatest league in the world.