Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

Mönchengladbach and Wolfsburg are now 100% to participate in the Champions League. It'll be nice to see some fresh faces. Schalke are pretty boring, I won't miss them at all.

(I hope Lyon and Lazio also qualifies, I'm sick of watching the same teams playing against each other every season)

Mönchengladbach and Wolfsburg are now 100% to participate in the Champions League. It'll be nice to see some fresh faces. Schalke are pretty boring, I won't miss them at all.

(I hope Lyon and Lazio also qualifies, I'm sick of watching the same teams playing against each other every season)

Both Hazard brothers in Champions League next season...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Always amazes me how much quality Bayern have in the squad... crazy amount of top class players to choose from.

Vidal, Thiago, Alonso, Muller, Martinez, Gotze, Costa, Robben, Ribery - and thats just their midfield.

Best management in Europe by miles imo.

Always amazes me how much quality Bayern have in the squad... crazy amount of top class players to choose from.

Vidal, Thiago, Alonso, Muller, Martinez, Gotze, Costa, Robben, Ribery - and thats just their midfield.

Best management in Europe by miles imo.

They'll probably still fall short in the CL.

They'll probably still fall short in the CL.

You can say that about any team in Europe. Its very hard to win the CL. Right now Bayern are still top 3 in Europe and that gives them a serious chance.

With the players they have they can end this season as the best team in Europe.

You can say that about any team in Europe. Its very hard to win the CL. Right now Bayern are still top 3 in Europe and that gives them a serious chance.

With the players they have they can end this season as the best team in Europe.

Individuals help, but you need a team. The Pep situation won't help their cause either.