Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

AVB tactic can't work with our slow and not creative players!!!

Terry can't play with this tactic, luiz is Making bad decisions.

We don't have a creative player in the middle that can pass to create chances to the striker and we don't have 1 more quality winger.

Its not only that we done have the players for his tactics. The way we play wont work in the premier league , slick football will win you games in spain and portugal but not here , the gameplay is to fast. we dont have the time on the ball.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that our top 4 place is at risk..AVB has got to make sure the teams settles down in matches quickly enough...

A lingering question is why it takes a second half/opposition goal/red card to get the team fired up....

Also choose a fixed first 11 with whatever combination of veterans and youngsters seems useful...Its not a good idea to keep changing the main striker, and the centre back every game because these positions require players in consistent form, and the only way they can get that form is if they play regularly...

Andre Villas-Boas admitted Chelsea's 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Liverpool was a major blow to their Premier League title hopes.

http://chelsearealfa...s-big-blow.html

REALLY?!!??!?! :doh: :doh: :doh:

He's being practical...nothing surprising about it.

Concentrate on making the most of what's left, and try extra hard to get the Carling Cup and/or FA cup. Majority of the fans may not think much of them right now, but silverware IS silverware, and is something the team and the club admin will like..

Sickened....absolutely sickened. Changes need to be made and fast. It's just not working, to say the defence is a shambles is an understatement. Every time Liverpool were attacking I actually had to close my eyes! Luiz is a liability at the back, I love him but hes gona cause me to have a heart attack and I'm too young for that. Terry's head is not in the game at all....then you look to the bench and you see Bosingwa :doh: Christ! And like I know Terry will get back to his best but atm I just dunno what AVB can do with them! Maybe put Alex back in with Terry but seriously...ughhhhhhh queen kenny and fuckin scumbags!!

one thing that got me was what seem like Torres's sheer delight when he saw his old team mates at the end of the game , it was like he was celebrating with them. one thing we lack is team unity. a few years ago you could say most of our players would fight for the shirt. now its just a bunch as sub par individual performances.

"Transition" that word is pissing me off. Transition means changing, yes. It doesn't mean being shit for 3 years.

Were we shit 2 years ago? :( The decline has been very sudden since Wilkins and Ballack left

Manu fans :

AVB -> remember its the mighty PL! not Primeira Liga! u are not at all fit into the mighty ocean called BPL in which u are sinking now ! c'mon CHELSHITS your next manager???? expected news -> avb sacked ! after this season!

I just hope AVB proves everyone of them wrong ...

Oh please. What are you trying to imply here?

Speaking of love for former clubs, I think anyone who watched Drogba play against Marseille last season will tell you he was only interested in interacting with their DD loving crowd. It was quite shameful to watch as a Chelsea fan.

I don't think Marseille fans burnt their Drogba shirts back when we signed him. Of course Torres will say the right things in the press - that they are special to him, but deep down, that cannot be the case. And even if it were true, that he still loves Liverpool, there's going to be none of the histrionics of the Drogba kind.

I can understand genuine critiquing of his play, but to come up with stuff like this is utter nonsense.

So i guess i wasn't the only one who thought so aye? AVB benched him because deep down he knew he wasn't ready to play Liverpool. Oh and BTW, did you see him having a good laugh with Skirtel at full time? Tells you a lot about our superstar striker doesn't it???

So i guess i wasn't the only one who thought so aye? AVB benched him because deep down he knew he wasn't ready to play Liverpool. Oh and BTW, did you see him having a good laugh with Skirtel at full time? Tells you a lot about our superstar striker doesn't it???

Did you expect him to cry? Maybe AVB thought Drogba would be better in a tactical sense of occupying their centre halves, hence the inclusion of Malouda, who works well with him? Nah, Torres is just a Liverpool lover who had nothing else on his mind. Loony world.