Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have lost to all the top flight teams so far and also to a newly promoted one . Time AVB gets his head wrapped around the right tactics to decimate Liverpool

Torres enough of it, time to show some gratitude for the prolonged patience we have kept in you. I think Torres is the only player who has gotten a lot of support even despite the fact he has not shown a lot of promise. I don't think he should require any more time to get settled in London. Time to put his critics to rest once and for all.

DD back on the starting 11.

I think AVB should partner them again, enough of the "that wont work" I think part of the manager is to get all the player to work together to produce results .

Chelsea 4-2 Liverpool

Lets gooo AVB.

Yes! Finally the calls for DD and FT to play together.... I think they will be great together .... The problem always is that we play with one striker so if his day is off.... no forwards score... but if there are 2 strikers ... one will definitely make a difference and score!!

cech

Iva terry luiz cole

MIKEL( needed with this formation)

Lampard Meireles

Mata

Drogba Torres

Mikel just sits and doesnt come forward at all.... not one step beyond the half line.... That will allow out attacking 5 to switch and move around with more purpose and creativity.... Only Cole can make forward runs.... Ivanovic Luiz and Terry not allowed to cross half line.... That is our only chance of not conceding and on the other hand, scoring too!!

There are 3 things i can predict/see happening:

1. Drogba bullying a defender in the air and laying up Torres for a goal.

2. Suarez scoring a sublime goal

3. Drogba scores with free kick to win us the game 2-1.....a free kick goal is long overdue for the Drog

and.... a penalty not awarded to liverpool in the end,,, which was indeed a penalty by luiz.

Ivan Alex Terry Cole

-------Mikkel (Romeu)-

---Lamps Miereles---

---------Mata----------

----Drogs Torres----

give this line up a go... i feel that Drogba and Torres because of recent form will want to work with each other to get more playing time, and arguably, the most feared striking duo in england and possibly the world... this has everything in the making, and i know it failed before but with the playing style of Mata and Miereles, i can see this being nothing but great...

would have GREAT respect for AVB if he gambles and does this... :worship:

I'll be very surprised if plays Drogba unless we are gonna adopt a change in style....Drogba is totally ineffective in the quick moving pass to feet style that AVB plays....plus if you play them both it is back to the diamond midfield as we have no natural wingers....Liverpool will play 5 in midifield so it will get to cramped, which will kill the game..

I'm sure AVB will play this side if all fit....

Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Luiz, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Mata, Torres, Sturridge...

Ivan Alex Terry Cole

-------Mikkel (Romeu)-

---Lamps Miereles---

---------Mata----------

----Drogs Torres----

give this line up a go... i feel that Drogba and Torres because of recent form will want to work with each other to get more playing time, and arguably, the most feared striking duo in england and possibly the world... this has everything in the making, and i know it failed before but with the playing style of Mata and Miereles, i can see this being nothing but great...

would have GREAT respect for AVB if he gambles and does this... :worship:

Will not happen.

Only perhaps against a weak opposition when there is no pressure, but even then I doubt it. AVB won't throw his 4-3-3.

Drogba and Torres together? erm no.

This 'experiment' has failed many times already, including this exact fixture last season.

Will not happen.

Only perhaps against a weak opposition when there is no pressure, but even then I doubt it. AVB won't throw his 4-3-3.

Won't work there either 'cos they will park the bus - perfect example is Norwich at the beginning of the season.

And if it fails like before and we lose, then we won't hear the end of "AVB out" bandwagoners

Bandwagoners? .. criticism of AVB is frowned upon and those who state the flaws are in the minority. So if anything.. it's the opposite, people who blindly support every decision AVB makes no matter what, are the real 'bandwagoners'.

Hopefully we can smash the scouse bin dippers. No doubt Luis I look like a rat Suarez will be doing all he can to cheat Liverpool a win

The bloody lot just live off history and cant accept that these days they are not a big 4 team, more a team lost somewhere between mid table and the Europa League with bunch of championship standard players who are apparently word class making up their starting 11 and a grumpy old Glaswegian who does not seem to have a clue at the moment

Yeah any liverpool player who scores in this match will end up being a Chelsea player in January.

No but seriously, going to be a very hard game, i'll have confidence if we get rid of the high defence line, there hasn't been a match which i havent been dreading recently, just hoping for the best. I'd actually cry if we have another disaster result.

Cech

Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Ramires-Romeu-Meireles

Anelka-Drogba-Mata

huge problem with that right wing, Anelka usually only performs when he gets subbed on, only seen one good performance by him when he's started, and Sturridge in big games... we don't want to see again, even though Anelka isn't a big game player i'd still be more confident with him than Sturridge. I would like a midfield with a lot of pace and ideas, could mean losing the ball a lot, but hell we do that anyway so why not... it's defence what's the worry for me, another stupid highline and we could be in for a disaster. To be honest i'd be very confident about this game if we scrapped highline, give us much more of a chance against such a difficult oppenent.

I'd say we throw a spanner in the works and play Drogba over Torres.

Liverpool expect and want Torres to play, they know how he works playing Drogba over him would throw a huge spanner in it, Carragher and Agger will SHIT THEMSELF,AVB should start him, give him a massive pep talk something along the lines off "show us why you were the most feared forward in world football and why you should play for me more often" should do the trick.

AVB should also watched tapes of our performances every time Bosingwa has played against Liverpool aswell, if Bossy starts i will be in tears.

Brilliant post!, good idea right there, changed my mind about it, i was going to pick Torres, but i bet any money Carragher will have him in his pocket, like he did last time.

Though Drogba is a gamble too, he's still a very good technical player who can score goals, he's just got a bad and careless attitude, i think he will come in the game pissed off and just not even try at all. Probably still better than Torres playing though.