José Callejón

Wilson

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I don't watch him. But he is 2 stars and a half on football manager(FOR NAPOLI), so how in the world would we give 26 million for him?

Best. Argument. Ever.

Callejon was one of Jose's favorite players at Madrid...

Ozil was getting benched a lot for Callejon..

The transfer fee is a bit of a surprised, however, the interest from Jose isn't.

£26m for this guy? I want some of the same stuff they're smoking over there at the Guardian.

They burn some Daily Mail and inhale the smoke. Ridiculous article..

To be fair he's been doing fine at Napoli but 26 million pounds for him is too fcking much. Also, we have five attacking midfielders/wingers in the first squad and players like Atsu, Piazon or petit Hazard on loan.

Ah right fair, Was told they were pretty good. Thanks for the heads up!

Agree with everyone tho 26m is way to overpriced for this gezzer.

They are good.

The football transfer rumor is just discussing rumor from other sites.

So only that is not reliable.

guys here you underrated him a little bit. He is the type of player for mourinho, at least in my opinion. He isn't a trick maniac but is good at everithing. 27 mln is too much but for 18/20 mln is a good sign for every team.

• 1 year later...

Napoli are reportedly in talks with #Chelsea for Jose Maria Callejon, who has a €15m price-tag. [http://Calciomercato.com ]

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/22/chelsea-in-talks-with-napoli-over-jose-callejon-transfer-5308320/

not sure i would lose moses for him. but he is reportedly cheap , and can get you 15 goals a season.

and apparently he played RAM last season

Would be a good rotation player. Jose managed to get 15-20 goals out of him as a squad player at Real so who knows. Should get Pedro though for sure and then see what happens with Cuadrado and Moses...

I think we are more likely to get him than anyone up front wise aren't we? He's one of Mous blue eyed boys who knows his place and doesn't rock the boat. Plus his versatility to play anywhere hes asked is right up Mous street.

He does still have what it takes tho and manages to be where hes needed at the right time. I know theyre only the best bits but they give us an idea how he was last season

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You