The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

chrismada9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic6dKnv3WdU

I don't think I have anything to say other than the fact that "I am in total AWE"

:o :o :o :o :o

is anyone going to get Skyrim... because I might have to rearrange my game buying schedule for this .... seriously, I NEED to get this game!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a huge fear i might never go outside again if i get this game lmao!. I still play Oblivion to this day, it's such a great game. Bethesda are my favourite game makers, and they respect there fans and don't sell out, like Halo did. This looks like it has potential to be one of the best games ever, the trailer just looked too good, it can't be a bad game, it just can't. It's basically impossible, because if there was nothing more in the game than it showed on the trailer i would still find it fun. Looks amazing and i can't wait. just five more days i think!!!.

This will an epic 'normal-life' killer just like Oblivion, which remains one of my favourite games till date. I remember playing through it night and day and sulking when it was over. Ditto HL 2.

P.S:Just read that an XBox copy of Skyrim was leaked on Nov 1st.

I played Oblivion and Loved it , so far how does it compare ?

A worthy sequel. Honestly I never liked Oblivion's story and all that deadra shit so I didn't play it too much but Skyrim just pulled me in. A truly wonderful game.

It's similar to Oblivion and it's based on the same things. Interface has been changed a bit along with fighting system and overall you get the hang of things pretty quickly. I highly highly recommend the game to everyone. They added companions also - a person that follows you around the world like in Fallout. Also, like in Fallout, first you need to explore a location before being able to fast travel there.

I hate games like this, but that's because I love them. I'd get so addicted and never have a social life again.

I know whatcha mean, but due to my injury I have to sit home so this will help me speed up the time :D

Sigh...why do all fantasy games need to have giant spiders in them? Zombies,cut-throats, ghouls,vampires,trolls,wolves -I can understand...but spiders?!!

Anyway, hairy legs aside...This looks like a great game. Glad I don't have it yet, else my social life would have gone for a toss...

This game is just... amazing, this has to be the best game ever at the moment, how can you fit so much into it?, it's basically like 'Avatar' is in the film industry, it's a totally different technology of films compared to the rest just advanced and 20 years ahead of everything else, this game is just amazing, i find it amazing how the dragons just come when they want to and fuck stuff up, especially when they invade cities randomly, haha it's so funny when they pick the people up and shot them about. I would recommend this game for anyone!, can't see me going out this weekend lmao!.

Did you know that you can't actually 100% the game? It uses the technology that generates side quests :D

This game is just... amazing, this has to be the best game ever at the moment, how can you fit so much into it?, it's basically like 'Avatar' is in the film industry, it's a totally different technology of films compared to the rest just advanced and 20 years ahead of everything else, this game is just amazing, i find it amazing how the dragons just come when they want to and fuck stuff up, especially when they invade cities randomly, haha it's so funny when they pick the people up and shot them about. I would recommend this game for anyone!, can't see me going out this weekend lmao!.

And the funny thing is that the game is big only around 6gb and it runs awesome on my 2gb ram, dual core 2.7ghz and Nvidia220gt 1gb PC with some tweaks and tricks while being one of the best looking games out there!

Bravo Bethesda.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know that you can't actually 100% the game? It uses the technology that generates side quests :D

You mean, the game is able to generate completely random quests? As in different players can play different ones, not just the same ones in sequence?? :o