Essien comeback edging closer

Badboy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really sad...if anyone didn't deserve these serious injuries then it's Essien...he was one of the best midfielders in the world and injuries broke him. He'll hardly be the bison we knew when he's back. Oh well, at least he'll be back. I'm glad he's doing well.

Won't make a big difference for us , he will be with Ghana for the African cup of nations till February.

We should be happy for him but i can't see this as a boost for us as we will still have him back by End of February.

Essien's luck when playing for Ghana...well, it is best not to talk about it.

A world-class midfielder on his day. I actually think he is now well past his best and injury prone, I actually remember making a case for him to be sold off over the summer before he was injured.

But presently our midfield lacks gusto and he could at least add a little more dynamism to proceedings.

I hope Essien gets back soon we so need him, tired to seeing Mikel backing him up but at the same time i hope we dont rush him into the game before he recovering fully. I agree he is being injury prone in the last few season but in his position there arent any one better. Utility and excellent team player, hope he returns fully fit in the blue jersey on the field kicking a**es.

For the club sake, I think I would have prefered if he was to come back around March. Because since he is expected to come back in January, that will be the same ol' same ol' "we don't have to look for a player since Essien's return is like a signing".