The Grand Theft Auto thread

Billy.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The graphics look awesome. Always loved the GTA series ever since the first one. My favorite was Vice City, had everything, great cast and storyline. Wasn't keen on the fact they took away the buying business aspect of the game from GTA IV hope they bring that back for V.

The graphics look awesome. Always loved the GTA series ever since the first one. My favorite was Vice City, had everything, great cast and storyline. Wasn't keen on the fact they took away the buying business aspect of the game from GTA IV hope they bring that back for V.

You always were a bit of a property developer Mike.

Yup loved Vice City as well, the 80s soundtrack fitted it so well. GTAIV was fantastic, great game, and still playing it -though I have fond memories of GTA 3 -probably as that was the first game I played. The only game before that was ping pong tennis.

With GTA V I expect Rockstar to live up to their usual standards. Manhunt on PS 3 would be good.

With GTA V I expect Rockstar to live up to their usual standards. Manhunt on PS 3 would be good.

Do you think they would even try another Manhunt?

Kid murders another kid, blames Manhunt. It isn't good publicity.

They did make a second one, but it flew under the radar and was heavily censored.

Do you think they would even try another Manhunt?

Kid murders another kid, blames Manhunt. It isn't good publicity.

They did make a second one, but it flew under the radar and was heavily censored.

There was a media frenzy about video games influencing people, before that it was 'video nasties', way before that they said motion pictures passe influenced people to do bad deeds. Fact is studies show there is no correlation between watching violence and performing violence. The perpetrators always have a prediliction to that type of behaviour.

I'll shut up now...but youre right bad publicity will mean it wont be released.

Shame I won't be able to run it... Couldn't run IV either, San Andreas was my last GTA :(

Buy a console then.

Best GTA of all time!

Indeed, San Andreas was the perfect game, that and Vice City is as good as it gets as far as GTA goes. I wasn't a big fan of the last one with Niko Bellic.. but this looks great, Nice to see the return of Vinewood.