test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy.

The Grand Theft Auto thread

Started by Billy.,

249 posts in this topic

Mount Chilliad was a supreme feature on San Andreas. Cycling up that was hilarious, CJ would stop moving at certain points where the gradient of the track got too steep- and instead of rolling backwards as you would expect him to, he somehow pumps out a few hundred revolutions in the space of a second to get him moving again :lol:

Diving from the top with a parachute on was loads of fun as well, as was that downhill mountain biking challenge.

Hutcho likes this

Fuck yeah, Vice City forever!

If that happens, i will be so happy. I've thought of this for ages. My fav 2 GTA games.

Does anyone remember the cheat on San Andreas where you could made everyone carry a dildo with them?

The god old days, sitting ripping out a machine gun and shooting fuck at police cars!!!

Used to love running from the police and just jumping into the sea and swimming away from them, I dont know why but I found it funny as fuck!!

I used to do that all the time in Assassins Creed :lol:

The cops would usually get helicopters to shoot at you in the water :(

You don't mess with the cops! :ph34r:

Congrats on 2k!

capriccioso likes this

I only used to do a few missions but must have spent literally days just blowing a shit load of cars up getting on my bike and trying to stay away from the cops for as long as possible... Also used to love going into the gun store, buying the gun then shooting the bloke selling it... Just the irony... :)

Term-X, Kezza and Billy. like this

I just killed everyone who chased me in assassin's creed because I am crazy :Goober:

I really wish they would make an updated PS3 version of san andreas.... Don't know about everyone else but i would be all over that... :)

For me San Andreas was the second best title in the GTA series. Vice City was an absolute beast of a game. Probably one of the only GTA games i have completed 100%. Do you know when the new GTA is going to be released? Oh and I really think it is time for them to make a 3D version of the London version they made for the PS2 with the Union Jack minis =)

For me San Andreas was the second best title in the GTA series. Vice City was an absolute beast of a game. Probably one of the only GTA games i have completed 100%. Do you know when the new GTA is going to be released? Oh and I really think it is time for them to make a 3D version of the London version they made for the PS2 with the Union Jack minis =)

I think they haven't said yet though i am expecting early next year, otherwise they would have probably said by now if it was coming in November... My guess would be March 2013....

And i only played Vice city round my mates, and i really liked it so i bought San andreas on release day, which is probably why i have always loved that one... Did have GTA 2 on PS1, which was the birds eye view one... Which was pretty epic.... (For PS1)... :)