The Grand Theft Auto thread

Billy.

This is definitely not coming out on PS4. I spoke to the guys in GAME today and they confirmed it.

This is definitely coming out on the PS4!

Mark my words, they will release a GOTY edition for both the PC and Next-Gen consoles in 2014 (I am guessing Summer)...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i've blown up loads of special vehicles but mainly in the first week, i stuck bombs on them even when they're parked outside their apartment or in the compound haha. I've heard you can get banned but ffs that would be ridiculous for a game, it's GTA ffs. At least here i'm doing it to kill people. If you can't kill someone on GTA, wtf can you do...

haha i've blown up loads of special vehicles but mainly in the first week, i stuck bombs on them even when they're parked outside their apartment or in the compound haha. I've heard you can get banned but ffs that would be ridiculous for a game, it's GTA ffs. At least here i'm doing it to kill people. If you can't kill someone on GTA, wtf can you do...

HAHAHAHA! TRUE!

Killing people doesnt count, the only two things that count are destroying other player's cars and quitting jobs.

To be honest, you dont really get banned, per say. You get a nice dumb hat and go to exclusive lounges where you only find bad sportsman as well...

I have done it once, it lasted two days and it was fun as hell. Everyone just go full retarded and things gets as crazy as it possibly can, very GTA. (but it is indeed annoying if you want to do any mission or something serious)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Golf on GTA V is mad addictive.

I really love this game but San Andreas had a better map. It's a bit crap having just the one city and then a massive chunk of countryside as opposed to three cities surrounded by unique environments. It's just weird and awkward how you can go from say Mount Chilliad to the Senora Desert in like 30 seconds - completely unrealistic. Back in San Andreas you'd have had to have gone through San Fierro and then Tierra Robada to get to the desert from the mountain, which made sense because you'd be going from hilly woodlands, to a big city, then through some arid land before getting to the desert. Here you just go straight from lush green surroundings to sand as though somebody just drew a line on the map and decided the desert started here.

San Andreas gave you seven geographically unique areas to explore. Even the cities had their own distinct character and environment. GTA V gives you one city and then one badly thrown together hotchpotch of inland seas, deserts, and mountains. It's understandable because there's no way the PS3 would have been able to handle a map the size of San Andreas (in terms of how different each area was) with the same detail that GTA V has; but hopefully the next GTA set in San Andreas, as it'll be on the PS4, will be able to match GTA San Andreas in that sense. Plus the map in GTA V, one massive island, makes the water a bit pointless because you never really need to use it to get around - as opposed with the earlier games that employed the three island system.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a PS3 slim now, and encouraged to get it thus so i can experience the 'PS3 experience', but with the recent images, which hopefully (with rumours) hints towards something like a ZoMbie based DLC might cause some reaction it would be alright.

Could have GTA5 for £15 if i had my money :(

Gonna get some Turtle Beaches SINCE i have heard they are dual console (ie. both 360 and PS3)

• 1 month later...

Just dusted off the old San Andreas on PS2! What a fantastic game that was!

CJ and the Grove Street boys! :lol: can't wait to get stuck into that again.

Think Vice City may have to be played after as well!

I tried as well a couple of weeks ago, can't deal with the graphics, it's just too shitty =) Legendary game though

Just dusted off the old San Andreas on PS2! What a fantastic game that was!

CJ and the Grove Street boys! :lol: can't wait to get stuck into that again.

Think Vice City may have to be played after as well!

Epic game. I remember breaking 2 keyboards when I lost my shit after failing on that airplane license missions( going through some hope and landing on a small spot).

Hope they release the PC version soon. So tired of playing Watch Dogs- so one dimensional.

• 8 months later...