Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

You knew the instant you read that hilarious reasoning for him wanting out that this story was bullshit. "I'm mad at my teammates for not helping me score more goals. I'm leaving!" As if he's a spoiled little child not getting his way.

8 minutes ago, Roquila said:

I remember when Sky Sports were reliable, now they're just another Dailymail.

It's dead simple, Balague opened his mouth, SKY then role with it, whack it on their site and social media accounts and all holy fuck breaks loose.....And people say to me "Are you excited about X,Y and Z news" No I am not because most of it is media crap.

Wait for the CFC site to confirm is when I get excited.

I can't think of any examples where I've written players off before they've even joined or been against someone from the get go (this being the exception). To say he will come back and bang them in is wishful thinking to say the least.
Nothing short sighted about my opinion on him. Age is on is side and blah blah.

I'm sticking to my original thought; he's the worse CF we've been linked with so far out of the main targets.

@Chelsea Legend 11

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's dead simple, Balague opened his mouth, SKY then role with it, whack it on their site and social media accounts and all holy fuck breaks loose.....And people say to me "Are you excited about X,Y and Z news" No I am not because most of it is media crap.

Wait for the CFC site to confirm is when I get excited.

Sky said we were interested, BBC said we were interested. Obviously something is going on to make Bayern concerned enough to come out with a statement. 

Youre acting like Sky said Bayern are willing to listen to offers or something. 

You don't see teams making statements for BS rumors do you. 

Bayern Munich claim Robert Lewandowski does not want to leave the Bundesliga champions, adding clubs "risk a FIFA penalty" if they negotiate with the player.

Sky Sports News HQ reported earlier on Wednesday that United and Chelsea want to sign the Poland striker this summer and had both held initial talks with his representatives.

Nicely done, Bayern ... Guess now it is end of story for all who are looking to spread rumours. 

13 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Okay so no real source. 

Everything online says 160k in wages and more in endorsements

Lewandowski is already Bayern's top earner, with an estimated salary of around €15m (£13.2m) a year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4620924/Could-Robert-Lewandowski-way-Real-Madrid.html#ixzz4keO5e2bD 

19390556_1339024689468740_6219007597713191116_o.jpg19399221_10207597149446889_6321907650904545150_n.jpg19400357_10207597569457389_8847693646481011824_o.jpg

Bayern have released a statement on the Lewandowski matter. 

Robert Lewandowski is under contract at FC Bayern, which he has only recently renewed.

FCB (Fc Bayern München that stands for) are not wasting any thoughts on a move of Lewandowski. There are no talks with other clubs and there will be none.

If other clubs do start talks with players, which have long lasting contracts, they risk a punishment by FIFA.

His Agent has confirmed to us that there have been no talks taking place with any club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You