Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Brings me that Brazil-Germany feeling...Still can't understand what just happened.

I'd have him over Diego Costa any day of week. I hope we made at least a bid to get him few year ago, even though it was fairly obvious that he wanted to sign for Bayern.

He could have improved in that time. :ph34r:

So did Pizarro suddenly remember how to score again after he left Chelsea for Germany? and how about Hunterlaar after he left Real Madrid and then Milan to go to Germany? did he suddenly become a good goalscorer again like he was in Holland?

So did Pizarro suddenly remember how to score again after he left Chelsea for Germany? and how about Hunterlaar after he left Real Madrid and then Milan to go to Germany? did he suddenly become a good goalscorer again like he was in Holland?

Well if you ignore the context of the situation, then yes. Pizarro and Hunter were never the undisputed starting strikers of their clubs and on their arrival in Germany they are. Germany does have some dreadful teams though.

Is there such a thing?

Costa is my boy, but not better than Lewa.

Last season he did well. Aguero is a king when not running around with a thigh strain.

I'd rather Costa when he isn't being a moron over Lewa. Both are great but very different.

Hell at the moment, I'd take King of the deflected goal; Lord and saviour of the three Lions; Brave Harry Kane.

that was years ago. Bundesliga improved so much over the years

If u look at the Bundesliga players like okazaki son de bruyne schweinsteiger, they are currently destroying premier league right now.

The Premier league is overrated, just look at europe.

Last season he did well. Aguero is a king when not running around with a thigh strain.

I'd rather Costa when he isn't being a moron over Lewa. Both are great but very different.

Hell at the moment, I'd take King of the deflected goal; Lord and saviour of the three Lions; Brave Harry Kane.

He is, unfortunately he always has nagging injuries. Costa is better for this team imo, but Lewa would start on any team in the world. I would never take Harry Kane, not even over Falcao.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You