test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NiclasCFC

Wishlist Robert Lewandowski

Started by NiclasCFC,

1,397 posts in this topic

19390556_1339024689468740_6219007597713191116_o.jpg19399221_10207597149446889_6321907650904545150_n.jpg19400357_10207597569457389_8847693646481011824_o.jpg

 

Bayern have released a statement on the Lewandowski matter. 

Robert Lewandowski is under contract at FC Bayern, which he has only recently renewed.

FCB (Fc Bayern München that stands for) are not wasting any thoughts on a move of Lewandowski. There are no talks with other clubs and there will be none.

If other clubs do start talks with players, which have long lasting contracts, they risk a punishment by FIFA.

His Agent has confirmed to us that there have been no talks taking place with any club.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL at Bayern threatening any team that contacts Lewandoski, no issue i guess when they do it and bully other teams . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless, he would be an excellent signing. If anybody in the PL was to sign him what a message it would send out. World class striker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Regardless, he would be an excellent signing. If anybody in the PL was to sign him what a message it would send out. World class striker. 

he never joined Blackburn lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, coolhead23 said:

Nicely done, Bayern ... Guess now it is end of story for all who are looking to spread rumours. 

sarcasm?

Saying the player wants to stay, then threat others not to talk to Lewy and his representative. Why would you need to threaten other teams if Lewy has no intention of leaving?

 

I expect Lewy to stay obviously, transfers for world class players like Lewandoski is very rare. Especially from a club like Bayern.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Clockwork said:

sarcasm?

Saying the player wants to stay, then threat others not to talk to Lewy and his representative. Why would you need to threaten other teams if Lewy has no intention of leaving?

 

I expect Lewy to stay obviously, transfers for world class players like Lewandoski is very rare. Especially from a club like Bayern.

Not Sarcasm ... was the right thing that the club did so that these useless rumors doesnt have any bearing on the player while they try to mend their relationship with him (if it has spoiled like the BS going around) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Dude u have 18 what apps messages from 10 chats lol you must be popular guy :P

Haha... Chelsea+Maccabi Haifa+transfer news reporter+studies+work...

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I would goto Bayern and try to get BOTH Vidal AND Lewandowski !! Hes scored 7 in last 10 games.

We're more likely to approach Crystal Palace for Benteke and Saha, as that is the sum of our ambition under the current board. 

eemanyooel and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueLion. said:

We're more likely to approach Crystal Palace for Benteke and Saha, as that is the sum of our ambition under the current board. 

Aye but thats what I woud do! The boards just weird

Wouldnt touch Benteke with yours and hoping Saha was just some mind fart aloud lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Aye but thats what I woud do! The boards just weird

Wouldnt touch Benteke with yours and hoping Saha was just some mind fart aloud lol

If it was up to me, we'd have spunked £100m on Dybala already by now and have a half-decent back-up striker in place, ready for a push for Sandro or another LWB candidate who can actually defend... sadly it isn't up to me and I recognise that this club's ambition is now to sign B-list players from mid-table PL clubs in order to bump up the English contingent. 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

If it was up to me, we'd have spunked £100m on Dybala already by now and have a half-decent back-up striker in place, ready for a push for Sandro or another LWB candidate who can actually defend... sadly it isn't up to me and I recognise that this club's ambition is now to sign B-list players from mid-table PL clubs in order to bump up the English contingent. 

This...Fekir also available for £60m....that would be excellent piece of business....we are set for RW for years to come...but we have morons in charge of transfers...

BlueLion. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueLion. said:

If it was up to me, we'd have spunked £100m on Dybala already by now and have a half-decent back-up striker in place, ready for a push for Sandro or another LWB candidate who can actually defend... sadly it isn't up to me and I recognise that this club's ambition is now to sign B-list players from mid-table PL clubs in order to bump up the English contingent. 

Yep indeed. Romans wanting some English lads at the club is in theory a ok idea to relive his early Chelsea days. But me I dont give a toss what nationallity our players are (tho I may have thought slightly different when I followed England around Europe) But the reallity is theres just not that many very good English players to go round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.