Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

The above comments for Mandzo shortened my life. Disliking him is one thing, but not wanting a killer striker who has every aspect of a world class one is like not wanting a new Mercedes , just because you like BMW. Or , for prime example not wanting Suarez because he is a cunt on characteristics.

The above comments for Mandzo shortened my life. Disliking him is one thing, but not wanting a killer striker who has every aspect of a world class one is like not wanting a new Mercedes , just because you like BMW. Or , for prime example not wanting Suarez because he is a cunt on characteristics.

Just having a laugh, mate.

Mandzukic world class? No, just no. Yes, he is better then what we have here, but to spit out surely about 30m for him is a no go. Costa for 32m is a steal with his current form, he is way better than Mandzukic.

Poslato sa LT30p

Reading this thread over, I lol at all the dumb dumbs that actually thought Lewda would come to chelsea....

Even though he said he was going to bayern multiple times....

Reading this thread over, I lol at all the dumb dumbs that actually thought Lewda would come to chelsea....

Even though he said he was going to bayern multiple times....

Most people knew that, I think some were just hoping that we could come in and turn his head that's all. Don't know what's so laughable about that.

Officially a Bayern player. 5 year contract.

Kind of a scummy move on his part. You'd think a player would have a little more respect to the club that helped make him the player he is now.

This would be a bit like Rooney running his contract down and joining City on a free. Just a bit fucked up.

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You