Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

He told the press it was Rooney or bust in the transfer window.....he signed Eto'o and Willian. Not to mention the guy said he doesn't know if he'd be coming in January or July.

You're right, he said some bullshit in summer, but I am still naive and belive what he tells to chelseafc.com.

Back to Lewa: I'd really love to see him here. We could sign him for free, that'd be a nice catch.

yeah, frankfurt manager knows it because they have signed his player (rode) too. and surely a german bundesliga manager knows more than all of us in here, doesnt he?

you dont get, dont you? BVB WANTED to sell Lewandowski to another club ALREADY in the SUMMER. but he didnt want to leave. he only wants to go to munich and he already made his decision. he will announce it in january. its Bayern Munich, I dont even know why this thread is still open. really everybody knows that he will join Bayern beside some deluded fans in here it seems.

Why dont we open a thread "Messi to Chelsea FC"...?

deluded huh??!!! when did u start watching football. or rather by the way u talk, its more like u just play fifa/FM where everything is exactly as it seems.

robinho was CONFIRMED by the official chelsea site. i think even his shirts went on sale but at the last moment he did a U-turn and joined city and in his first city interview said "i am glad to join chelsea."

football is far more unpredicatable than saying " a player has made up his mind and that is the word of the god!!! close this thread. every1 writing in the thread is delusion, blah blah blah"

look at the history of the manager he will be playing under , chose messi over zlatan and villa, is constantly choosing muller as a false 9 over mandzukic, has said in a PC that lewandowski in not in his list, but sure we should not even talk about the possibility of lewandowski cos "he has made up his mind". get real dude!!!

deluded huh??!!! when did u start watching football. or rather by the way u talk, its more like u just play fifa/FM where everything is exactly as it seems.

robinho was CONFIRMED by the official chelsea site. i think even his shirts went on sale but at the last moment he did a U-turn and joined city and in his first city interview said "i am glad to join chelsea."

football is far more unpredicatable than saying " a player has made up his mind and that is the word of the god!!! close this thread. every1 writing in the thread is delusion, blah blah blah"

look at the history of the manager he will be playing under , chose messi over zlatan and villa, is constantly choosing muller as a false 9 over mandzukic, has said in a PC that lewandowski in not in his list, but sure we should not even talk about the possibility of lewandowski cos "he has made up his mind". get real dude!!!

Yea, the way Pep sets up his team gives this thread plenty of relevance.

Yea, the way Pep sets up his team gives this thread plenty of relevance.

not sure if u r trying to be sarcastic or actually agreeing.

but if muller continues to be played in the no.9 position plus some1 like gotze already in the wings who can play the false no.9, i dont know why lewa would not "change his mind" if the right offer is put on the table.

Lewandowski is no where near the level of Radamel Falcao!

Well, he's not that far behind and is a few years younger too.

And who cares if Falcao is slightly better? It's not like the level of a player really matters that much when both can easily be described as world class and I would say getting Lewandowski on a free transfer will be a hundred times better deal to whoever gets him (Bayern) than buying Falcao from Monaco for £50m.

not sure if u r trying to be sarcastic or actually agreeing.

but if muller continues to be played in the no.9 position plus some1 like gotze already in the wings who can play the false no.9, i dont know why lewa would not "change his mind" if the right offer is put on the table.

I was actually agreeing( funny that post was double entendre). :D

Bayern and Barca are the only two clubs Lew will suck at especially with their striker-less approach. It would have been understandable if he wanted to go to Heynckes' Bayern, but he is incompatible with Pep's Bayern.

Lewandowski is no where near the level of Radamel Falcao!

When it comes to finishing and off the ball movement yeah, but all other aspects I think Lewa is superior.

Lewa really isn't that far off Radamel. I'd put them on the same level personally.

So wasteful he is, not as clinical as Ibra, Falcao and Cavani

he would suit better than falcao and cavani. he is the perfect striker. ibra is too expensive and only short-term. but smh at people believing in this haha

Well, he's not that far behind and is a few years younger too.

And who cares if Falcao is slightly better? It's not like the level of a player really matters that much when both can easily be described as world class and I would say getting Lewandowski on a free transfer will be a hundred times better deal to whoever gets him (Bayern) than buying Falcao from Monaco for £50m.

Falcao is not slightly better, he is tremendously better. He is netter at absolutely everything: finishing, passing, positioning, dribling, etc.

Lewandowski misses so many chances and chooses the wrong play so many times that it is frustrating. He is a great player, but he is not even one of the top 7-8 strikers of the world!

And the fact that he is younger is not an advantage (imo). We have Lukaku getting better and better and all we need is somebody who is currently (not in 2-3 years) in the top of his fame and will give 3-4 years of 30+ goals per season. Which is exactly what Falcao would do!

Now, that Lewandowski is a much better deal, I have no doubt about it. I would prefer to sign him on a free deal than to pay 40 something for Radamel.

Nevertheless, that he is not better than Falcao, he definitely isnt!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You