Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Logical choice would be him either joining us, Arsenal or United (if Rooney goes).

If he was to come though, we'd surely be the most interesting option for him (even with taking out Chelsea bias).

It would be an outstanding signing, definitely.

Logical choice would be him either joining us, Arsenal or United (if Rooney goes).

If he was to come though, we'd surely be the most interesting option for him (even with taking out Chelsea bias).

It would be an outstanding signing, definitely.

Not worried about United. They're overloaded with forwards and Chicharito struggles to get games there as it is. Without Sir Alex there I don't even think he'd want to go there anymore.

Arsenal would be my biggest worry. Even there Giroud is blossoming and staring to look top class, so it may not be the best idea to bring in another striker of Lewandowski's class to take Giroud's minutes and hurt his confidence.

If Mourinho showed interest and had a word with him I think it would seal it. He'd be undisputed top dog up front for us unlike ANY of the other sides in England he could choose.

Lewandowski/Lukaku/Torres would be an awesome set of strikers for next season. My word that would be lovely!

Why would Pep have seconds thoughts on a player at least 10 times better than Mandzukic? He'd be perfect for Bayern, don't take some ridiculous AS article seriously haha, if he was having seconds thought why did Lewa say he will sign for Bayern in an interview. It will happen.

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/10/10/english/1381406202_869268.html

Not sure how true but according to AS, Guardiola is having second thoughts on buying Lewandowski..

there was a thread open last month about another article saying that Chelsea and whoever else tried to get him and he didn't go because was waiting Bayern. I tried to find that thread and my post on it but it seems like the thread was deleted <_<:angry:

Anyway... I've said back then that Guardiola doesn't like to work with strikers like Lewa and that I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't go to Bayern because of the style Pep prefers. Back then I also said that was the small hope I had for him coming to us... but even then I believe he might choose to continue in Dortmund because in the same article he said he loves the Bundesliga, that he thinks it's the best in the world and that he wants to stay there.

Awesome player - robert and romelu .... What a set, so many options .....

But a LOT of water will flow to the ocean before this can ultimately become reality. So, fingers crossed and meanwhile I hope this does not become a perpetuously repetitive twitter infused Rooney/Falcao like thread :-)

Why would Pep have seconds thoughts on a player at least 10 times better than Mandzukic? He'd be perfect for Bayern, don't take some ridiculous AS article seriously haha, if he was having seconds thought why did Lewa say he will sign for Bayern in an interview. It will happen.

Bayern don't play with strikers anymore

Just randomly came across this. Speaks decent English.. (video title somewhat misleading)

Could just be a coincidence, 33% of the population of Poland speak English. Could also mean he wants to play in England so learned how to speak English too though...

Also video title is very very misleading haha...

Could just be a coincidence, 33% of the population of Poland speak English. Could also mean he wants to play in England so learned how to speak English too though...

Also video title is very very misleading haha...

Wasn't implying that he can't speak English or Polish can't. Just looking at the level of language obviously...

And I wonder if he will go back on his comment that Man United are one of the 2 best teams in England right now... :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You