Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Well thats YOU.

However, I don't hate on players going to better financial situations..

Shitz, if Chelsea didn't have Roman and if we weren't paying top wages, do you honestly think we could of kept/attracted a lot of the players we had??

He has a better chance succeeding there than here anyways and he grew up wanted to play for Bayern. So, better situation and and more money.

If he wanted to play for Bayern so bad I don't see why he'd push for such ridiculous wages. They only way I'd accept him moving is if Bayern flat out offered him ridiculous wages, but if he and his slimey snake agent pushed for ridiculous wages, Lewandowski can fall off the side of the earth for all I care.

Chelsea always had a ridiculous wage structure, it wasn't the wages preventing players from joining most of the time it was the flat transfer fees. Weren't Desailly and Lebouef on ridiculous wages in the early 00s?

Better financial situations...what's 40k to them? Why do they need an extra 160k p/w? Do they really need that ivory back scratch r made from endangered albino rhino.

I live on $170 p/w with $130 of that going to rent. My house is a dump and is falling apart. I can't afford a refrigerator, car or a washing machine. And I still manage to survive, I have no idea how people do it on less, I empathise with them so much. Hell, I consider myself lucky and well-off at times, I feel like a greedy pig when I can afford take-out food. I really can not comprehend this sort of greed displayed by people at times.

I really do despise these footballers that whinge and moan for bigger contracts. Take a walk in Rickie Lambert's shoes you bastards.

have you ever seen Lewandowski play? No striker in world football would be better suited to Chelsea's style than him! There are not many strikers in world football who are better at passing, have better movement, are more creative and have better vision then Lewnadowski!

Its such a shame he is going to Bayern!

I've talked about Mandzukic.

He is an attacker capable of playing as a striker/second striker which he has done in some preseason games in chelsea e.g. Vs PSG where he scored.

It's not his natural position. It's not his forte. He's a wide player. And using pre-season games especially just because he scored from a ST position is not exactly a strong evidence to support the claim. Him playing there was just more of an experiment before the season starts. Nothing more.

It's not his natural position. It's not his forte. He's a wide player. And using pre-season games especially just because he scored from a ST position is not exactly a strong evidence to support the claim. Him playing there was just more of an experiment before the season starts. Nothing more.

But he will never make it here as a wide player considering the options we got, whereas our strikers are so average, he would walk into the team if he picked up some form in that position.

I think he can do well as a second striker if he proves to be of chelsea standard because he is over 6ft, strong(or will be), technically gifted, knows how to dribble and can score goals and give assists. What i am saying is that signing lewandowski will only hamper lukaku and players like piazon who might be involved in the seasons coming when lampard, etoo, torres, mata and possibly willian who are all 25 and above give way to our kids more or less in the least at about five years time.

--------------Curtois/Blackman

Wallace/azpi---kalas---omeruo---cuevas/Bertrand

--------------Chalobah---Ake/KDB

Schurrle-----------------------------Hazard

--------------------Piazon as 2nd striker/Oscar as CAM

---------------Lukaku

He is an attacker capable of playing as a striker/second striker which he has done in some preseason games in chelsea e.g. Vs PSG where he scored.

I actually think second striker is his best position. He's played wide in the youth teams but his play style is very much of that of a second striker and not of a wide player. Even when he started on the left in the youth team he always moved central and down the middle, provided no width at all.

He plays like a Jovetic.

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/10/10/english/1381406202_869268.html

Not sure how true but according to AS, Guardiola is having second thoughts on buying Lewandowski..

Guardiola would probably ruin him anyway like he did with Ibra and Sanchez. Would probably end up playing him wide....

Not sure how true but according to AS, Guardiola is having second thoughts on buying Lewandowski..

We should make an offer, spin his mind and see how it goes. We should make lewa have second thoughts with a tangible offer. Then we'll get rid of torres, ba, eto and have lukaku as our second striker next season. It'll be perfect

We should make an offer, spin his mind and see how it goes. We should make lewa have second thoughts with a tangible offer. Then we'll get rid of torres, ba, eto and have lukaku as our second striker next season. It'll be perfect

No club wants to take on Torres' wages.

Well, well, well. Lewandowski has now been quoted as saying he HASN'T agreed to join Bayern and that he really wants to play in England.

If that isn't a come and get me to Jose I don't know what is! This could be our chance to get a top class striker for not a lot of money.

Wow, it would be amazing if it happend!

Maybe Bayern don't want him or maybe they won't offer him enough money?

Well, even though I really want him he is still a douchebag imo. The way he has been treating Dourtmund isn't my cup of tea.

IF what Lewandowski said really is true about not agreeing any deal with Bayern and wants to play in England (trying not to get any hopes up here), it would then be really foolish of us not to go out and buy him. Both and Rooney are arguably the only 2 strikers that fits into the profile of our squad and will work well the attacking trio.

We could kill two birds with one stone at one club. Offer £50m to Dortmund for Lewandowski and Gündogan and see what they say.

Our squad would be set for years and years if we could get those two.

Could throw in Torres as well.. :ph34r:

Wow, it would be amazing if it happend!
Maybe Bayern don't want him or maybe they won't offer him enough money?

It was reported by the Spanish media the other day that Guardiola is having second thoughts of getting Lewandowski.

Well, even though I really want him he is still a douchebag imo. The way he has been treating Dourtmund isn't my cup of tea.

Don't get the big fuss here. He hasn't exactly thrown tantrums around like some other players have done. Dortmund gave him their word about allowing him to leave for Bayern this past summer but went back on their words. Only normal he got pissed and expressed his anger a little bit in the media (mind you, sometimes they make it worse than it actually is). Otherwise, he has pretty much got his head down and play like always for Dortmund.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You