Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Passing,Movement,Creativity,Vision.

I watch bayern a lot.....

He has pretty good passing and movement.. Don't know why we need a cf with creativity and vision though.

Anyways, bayern are going to play like 60+ games a season, they won't sell him unless they get someone better.

I wish we could swoop in in january, offer dortmund 25mil pounds and offer lewandoski 250,000 pounds a week.

I know he wants bayern but we won't die trying. I mean if we get him, we won't disturb ourselves for a striker for 10 years with lukaku by his side.

Dreams

I just want to post this before it happens.

inb4 Dortmund wins the League and Lewandowski changes his mind and is proclaimed hypocrite of the century.

He won't change his mind unless Dortmund change their wage structure, right now Lewandowski is making around 40k p/w less than Ba's wage at CFC.

He won't change his mind unless Dortmund change their wage structure, right now Lewandowski is making around 40k p/w less than Ba's wage at CFC.

Ah, I see, this is a money talks situation, I guess 40k in a week isn't enough for him. I hope he has fun on his private yacht in the Bahamas snorting cocaine from a hooker's clitoris while Charlie Sheen overdoses on crystal meth in the captain's lounge.

FFS I'll be lucky to have a 40k a year job. I hope he fails at Bayern and ruins his career and legacy. His money will keep him warm at night.

Passing,Movement,Creativity,Vision.

have you ever seen Lewandowski play? No striker in world football would be better suited to Chelsea's style than him! There are not many strikers in world football who are better at passing, have better movement, are more creative and have better vision then Lewnadowski!

Its such a shame he is going to Bayern!

Err, no. Lewandowski is now earning about 85k p/w wages after Dortmund handed him a pay rise during the summer.

Ah, I see, this is a money talks situation, I guess 40k in a week isn't enough for him. I hope he has fun on his private yacht in the Bahamas snorting cocaine from a hooker's clitoris while Charlie Sheen overdoses on crystal meth in the captain's lounge.

FFS I'll be lucky to have a 40k a year job. I hope he fails at Bayern and ruins his career and legacy. His money will keep him warm at night.

Well thats YOU.

However, I don't hate on players going to better financial situations..

Shitz, if Chelsea didn't have Roman and if we weren't paying top wages, do you honestly think we could of kept/attracted a lot of the players we had??

He has a better chance succeeding there than here anyways and he grew up wanted to play for Bayern. So, better situation and and more money.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You