Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Lewandowski surely isn't that silly to join United, surely?!

And...

raphael honigstein@honigstein

Lewandowski to Man Utd story in Bild: obviously sourced from his agent. Hard to tell spin from truth, not 100% sure they really want him

1.) Saf told there will be NO transfers in january. In case they would actualy buy someone, it would be midfielder.

2.) With Rvp, Chicarito and Welbeck all in form and good relations (no one linked with leaving), they dont need striker. Specialy not for 22mio.

3.) Lewandowski is not that stupid to be on bench, or is he?

4.) Borussia has some serious chances of going top of europe. They have healthy player relationships, no one wants to leave and all have long contracts (except Lewandowski). Why would they sell now?

5.) its Daily Fail and Bild, khm BS....

My main gripe with us signing Lewandowski was the fact that he'd cost around £30m+. If the quoted price for £15m however is true then he could be one of the signings of the season - I'd take him definitely.

contract ends in 2014. wouldn't be surprised if it was 15 in the summer

Can't see United buying him this window. Their team is incredibly imbalanced and I would've thought their priority would be signing a midfielder alongside Carrick. If they get anyone from Dortmund this window I would put money on it being Sven Bender.

I actually think it'd make sense for Man Utd.

Drop Rooney into midfield with Scholes likely retiring for good after this season. Drop RVP into the deeper role which Rooney currently occupies, while Lewie takes RVP's current spot.

I actually think it'd make sense for Man Utd.

Drop Rooney into midfield with Scholes likely retiring for good after this season. Drop RVP into the deeper role which Rooney currently occupies, while Lewie takes RVP's current spot.

Dude -.- they have Chicharito and Welbeck for that.

Daily Mail say this at least once a month. No smoke without fire I guess but I will consider this bullshit until I see him dressed in a United kit at a press conference.

Must admit though, would prefer us to go for him at £15m than risk £50m+ on Falcao.

It really is quite amazing though.

United (potentially) - Rooney, RVP, ChicPea, Welbeck, Lewandowski

City - Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko

Chelsea - Torres

I can't help but laugh (in a bad way). We deserve so much respect as a club to be in 3rd place with only one striker when you compare us with the rest of the teams in the league.

We surely must be the best team in the league.. sort of. Give us the strikers City or United have and we'd be top, no doubt.

Exactly. Every time I think about the strikers those two have compared to us it just makes me so angry with our board.

Luckily, I actually do think they'll wise up and bring in multiple players in January, though its looking less and less likely we'll get a superstar signing unfortunately.

We should buy Pato and Lewandowski and recall Lukaku. Trust me i watch alot of Serie A and if Pato is fit he is a much better striker than Cavani, we have the one of the best if not the best medical staff in Europe. After Milan named Allegri as their manager weird things happened with the players health. Allegri produces negative training methods which causes the players to get injured. And it seems that it affected Pato rapidly because he was in a diet to become a bigger footballer as he was not too little to play in the Serie A.

This has been the story of Alexandre Pato in AC Milan pretty much. We really should sign him he has amazing skill and he can become way better than Cavani if fit.

We should buy Pato and Lewandowski and recall Lukaku. Trust me i watch alot of Serie A and if Pato is fit he is a much better striker than Cavani, we have the one of the best if not the best medical staff in Europe. After Milan named Allegri as their manager weird things happened with the players health. Allegri produces negative training methods which causes the players to get injured. And it seems that it affected Pato rapidly because he was in a diet to become a bigger footballer as he was not too little to play in the Serie A.

This has been the story of Alexandre Pato in AC Milan pretty much. We really should sign him he has amazing skill and he can become way better than Cavani if fit.

What a player Pato is. I admire him a lot to be honest. But it's such a shame that he has become so prone to injuries. Fantastic, but with his injuries and fitness problems I think he would be too much of a risk.

Also, I think he wants to go back to Brazil and is close to signing for Corinthians on loan, in an attempt to regain his fitness and start playing regular football again.

It is all stupid rumours IMO about Lewa going to United. They have 4 strikers already and most of them are in double figures already. Maybe a reporter should ask SAF face to face and record it to the T.V so we can know the truth because it does not make sense in anywya for Lewa to join United.

I really rate Pato too, but to say he'd be "much better than Cavani" if he stayed fit is a bit of an over exaggeration.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You