Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

he's been a top scorer of Polish 3rd, 2nd and 1st division.

3rd top scorer of Bundesliga in 2011/12 netting 22 times (no penalties) and 6 assists in 34 matches and being a top scorer in German League Cup with 7 goals

he's now a joint top-scorer of Bundesliga

so far, playing in top divisions of Poland and Germany he has scored overall 94 goals in in 192 matches. basically a goal every 2nd game.

the only team he had trouble playing in is our national team where he doesn't have anybody to play with and has to go deep to lead our play..

he is now 24, scoring goals for fun in Bundesliga and CL. we signed Drogba when he was 26 and nobody believed he was worth the money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241276/Robert-Lewandowski-sign-Manchester-United.html

Most probably false because Manu have 3 excellent strikers and one Ok one(welbeck) but the interesting thing is that the quoted price is less then 24m and for that he would be a very good value for money signing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2241276/Robert-Lewandowski-sign-Manchester-United.html

Most probably false because Manu have 3 excellent strikers and one Ok one(welbeck) but the interesting thing is that the quoted price is less then 24m and for that he would be a very good value for money signing.

I fully believe this is a planted story to make us budge on bidding!! We have been in contact since 2 nov am I right??

So he gonna go to a place where they have RVP and Rooney and super sub (Cnut). He wont become first choice over RVP and Rooney can drop in play up top and on the left so it would be a pretty weird move.

Why not go to a club where you can be the number one guy and play A LOT OF GAMES.... :eyebrows:

How on earth we get linked with all the obvious big name strikers out there and some other random ones but not Lewandowski?! Are the club really that blind when looking for transfer targets?! Lewandowski is a quality striker that won't even cost a fortune!

As for this Man United-Lewandowski, Klopp has said he won't be going anywhere and will be staying with Dortmund(till next summer at least). Also, I can't imagine Dortmund being a fool and sell Lewandowski for just £12million, the price that was mentioned. And speaking of being a fool, Lewandowski will be an idiot if he really joins United when they already have 4 strikers. Won't be starting every game that's for sure.

Chill guys, Torres will start scoring for fun, we wont even need new striker.

The sad thing is he will probably have a respectable December lulling us into another false sense of security.

How annoying it would be if Man utd find a way to have 3 top quality strikers, while we're still stuck on 0.

Only we can go from not enough creativity and too many strikers to the complete opposite in 12 months :lol:

Oscar did. Hazard did. Moses did. This mess has to stop at some point!

We were the Champion of Europe of course they did. We now are most likely on the way out of the group stage. Huge difference. Let alone the farcical manager sackings.

We were the Champion of Europe of course they did. We now are most likely on the way out of the group stage. Huge difference.

Still. There is always a risk of the club being turned into a circus all of a sudden. Has happened in the past.

Still. There is always a risk of the club being turned into a circus all of a sudden. Has happened in the past.

Of course there's nothing for certain. I just think the chance of us signing big name players especially those from elite clubs is slim.

I honest think the chance of us signing Falcao is higher than Lewandowski.

He will stay in Dortmund until the end of the season for sure, but if we really want to sign him, there's a great chance in the summer. Robert's contract expires in 2014 which means, if BVB still wants a trasfer fee for him, they have to sell him in summer. I'm not sure if Lewandowski will sign a new contract. The media says that the talks so far have showed that he more likely will leave the club. You must know, Lewandowskis next contract is going to be the one, where he'll be on top of his form and Dortmund don't have financial opportunities like we have seeing as the transfer of Reus where they paid 17m transfer fee was claimed to be the "transfer of the century" for them. If we want to sign him, we have good chances, but in summer. I like Robert, he's a class striker, but not a world class striker as Falcao or Cavani. But he'd definitely fit into the English football, I think.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You