test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

Started by BlueLion.,

106 posts in this topic
Grant added: "He is a very important player for us. I have been all over the world and never seen a captain like him.

"He's a big influence on the team. For me, the captain sets an example, and we have missed him a lot."

Strong words from Avram.

Also completely accurate words!! JT does so much on and off the pitch in a leadership capacity there is no-one else like him. And he is a world class Centre Back too!!!!

Because the BBC are w**kers and have not got a clue what they are doing. They regulary f**k up the squads they publish...

That's true they are bloody useless! Shame that Shevchenko is out again though - well according to them anyway!

Will be a tad harsh on Alex though if JT is going to come straight back in for the Cup Final.

Of course it will, Alex has been top class. But the fact is JT is better and is our captain and leader. JT and CArvalho is strong than Alex and Carvalho. We need to have our best team out for pretty much every game now as we want to win every game we play in. Alex has played a massive part this season - and propably more than he expected to.

AVRAM GRANT has hailed John Terry as the "Bionic Man" after his incredible comeback from injury.

The Chelsea skipper has been out since December with a fractured foot he suffered against Arsenal.

But he could make his return TWO weeks ahead of schedule when the Blues take on Huddersfield in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Blues boss Grant revealed: "He has surprised us all. Maybe he is the Bionic Man.

"He heals very, very quickly and he will be in the squad tomorrow.

"We haven't decided if he will play yet because each injury depends on the person.

"But he is very strong, not just physically but mentally."

I'm in mixed opinions. One part of me wants him to rest whilst another sees this as the perfect chance to regain match fitness. I'd prefer him to make a substitute appearance in the second half.

Bit hmmm about JT,like said would rather see him on as a sub in the last half esp after last season when he came back to early and was out for yonks after.But then again Grants a bit woohey fitish player throw them on the whole game so a bit eeeek.

And in regards to JT being fit for the final.Rather see him play or again come on as a sub so if we win it lol this time he can lift it

This could be a tricky one,what with the Olimpiacos game on Tuesday Grant will make changes but we should win.

Hopefully Frank Sinclair can help us have a goal :D

I'm off soon to the game

2-0 Chelsea

Didnt know there was going to be any streams for the game, cheers mate.

C'mon Chels.. going for 3-0 win. :)