Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town

BlueLion.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Ballack not in the BBC squad for Huddersfield?

I don't think hes missed a game since being back, so him being rested is a possibilty.

Grant added: "He is a very important player for us. I have been all over the world and never seen a captain like him.

"He's a big influence on the team. For me, the captain sets an example, and we have missed him a lot."

Strong words there from Avram.

Grant added: "He is a very important player for us. I have been all over the world and never seen a captain like him.

"He's a big influence on the team. For me, the captain sets an example, and we have missed him a lot."

Strong words from Avram.

Also completely accurate words!! JT does so much on and off the pitch in a leadership capacity there is no-one else like him. And he is a world class Centre Back too!!!!

Because the BBC are w**kers and have not got a clue what they are doing. They regulary f**k up the squads they publish...

That's true they are bloody useless! Shame that Shevchenko is out again though - well according to them anyway!

Will be a tad harsh on Alex though if JT is going to come straight back in for the Cup Final.

Of course it will, Alex has been top class. But the fact is JT is better and is our captain and leader. JT and CArvalho is strong than Alex and Carvalho. We need to have our best team out for pretty much every game now as we want to win every game we play in. Alex has played a massive part this season - and propably more than he expected to.

AVRAM GRANT has hailed John Terry as the "Bionic Man" after his incredible comeback from injury.

The Chelsea skipper has been out since December with a fractured foot he suffered against Arsenal.

But he could make his return TWO weeks ahead of schedule when the Blues take on Huddersfield in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Blues boss Grant revealed: "He has surprised us all. Maybe he is the Bionic Man.

"He heals very, very quickly and he will be in the squad tomorrow.

"We haven't decided if he will play yet because each injury depends on the person.

"But he is very strong, not just physically but mentally."

Bit hmmm about JT,like said would rather see him on as a sub in the last half esp after last season when he came back to early and was out for yonks after.But then again Grants a bit woohey fitish player throw them on the whole game so a bit eeeek.

And in regards to JT being fit for the final.Rather see him play or again come on as a sub so if we win it lol this time he can lift it