Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking ridiculous, Vernaelen available... Fucking typical, arsenal in great form, Van Persie scores every game, I think we will lose this one.

No offense but was it you that said we would lose to Everton a couple of weeks ago aswell?

Luiz should have played this one but he won't now considering he played all of the last 3.

No offense but was it you that said we would lose to Everton a couple of weeks ago aswell?

Luiz should have played this one but he won't now considering he played all of the last 3.

He says 'we'll lose' just about every game :lol:

Would love to see us tear into the Gooners this weekend. With Torres back (who is in some brilliant form) Mata, Sturridge and likely Ramires too i think we can do some damage. There is a feeling amongst the players and fans that we have something to prove, especially in a big game like this.

So far this season our best football has been with Torres in the team. Our least-cohesive play has been with Drogba up top, the 5-1 against Bolton aside. In a way, Drogba's suspension will benefit us because his reputation against Arsenal probably would have ensured him a starting berth - instead, a hungry Torres gets to play. Every cloud...

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

can anyone pls tell me if bosingwa is banned for this match or not. anyways considering that he is my team would be

cech

iva alex terry cole

mikel

ramires lamps

sturridge mata

torres

i hope avb goes with sturridge and not anelka. anelka for sub.

can anyone pls tell me if bosingwa is banned for this match or not. anyways considering that he is my team would be

Bosingwa is available for this match. Although I would prefer Ivanovic. But since that's highly unlikely this is my guess on the team sheet:

-------------------- Petr Cech ----------------------

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Ashley Cole

----------------------- Mikel ------------------------

---------- Ramires -------- Lampard -----------

Sturridge --------- Torres ------------ Mata

I have a lot of faith in Chelsea in this game, hoping for a 3-1 win.

Whats happened to Alex? ever since the Old Trafford game last May when he came on at HT and IMO single handedly prevented a cricket score he hasbeen horribly off form.

We have twice played a Bosingwa-Ivan-Terry-Cole back line against Arsenal and got turned over, hopefully AVB is aware of that.Infact i would prefer Paulo Ferreira over Bosingwa for this one as bar the match at the Emirates last season Paulo has always done a good job against Arsenal (remember his little trick at the end of this fixture last season? :D )

Whats happened to Alex? ever since the Old Trafford game last May when he came on at HT and IMO single handedly prevented a cricket score he hasbeen horribly off form.

We have twice played a Bosingwa-Ivan-Terry-Cole back line against Arsenal and got turned over, hopefully AVB is aware of that.Infact i would prefer Paulo Ferreira over Bosingwa for this one as bar the match at the Emirates last season Paulo has always done a good job against Arsenal (remember his little trick at the end of this fixture last season? :D )

Is bosingwa available for the Arsenal match? I thought straight red card is 3 match ban