Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking ridiculous, Vernaelen available... Fucking typical, arsenal in great form, Van Persie scores every game, I think we will lose this one.

Cech

Ivanovic-Alex-Terry-Cole

Meireles

Ramires-Lampard

Sturridge-Torres-Mata

Us and Arsenal play similar style, and Atsenal are better at it, and i was going to say it but If we jeep AVB I can see Arsenal being pain in the arse when we have AVB.

Sloth, your defensive line looks slow with Ivanovic, Alex and Terry... We would get raped by Walcott, Gervinho, Arshavin and Van Persie in quick counters. I hope Ramires is back though, his pace and energy will be needed. I think Bosingwa and Ivanovic will play in defence.

Sloth, your defensive line looks slow with Ivanovic, Alex and Terry... We would get raped by Walcott, Gervinho, Arshavin and Van Persie in quick counters. I hope Ramires is back though, his pace and energy will be needed. I think Bosingwa and Ivanovic will play in defence.

It does but I think it's a good gamble, Ivan isn't that slow, Alex played amazing against Arsenal last season when we beat them 2-0, give him this chance to prove himself, as for Luiz he could be too much if a risk, the manager really needs to talk to him.

It does but I think it's a good gamble, Ivan isn't that slow, Alex played amazing against Arsenal last season when we beat them 2-0, give him this chance to prove himself, as for Luiz he could be too much if a risk, the manager really needs to talk to him.

So far this season our best football has been with Torres in the team. Our least-cohesive play has been with Drogba up top, the 5-1 against Bolton aside. In a way, Drogba's suspension will benefit us because his reputation against Arsenal probably would have ensured him a starting berth - instead, a hungry Torres gets to play. Every cloud...

So far this season our best football has been with Torres in the team. Our least-cohesive play has been with Drogba up top, the 5-1 against Bolton aside. In a way, Drogba's suspension will benefit us because his reputation against Arsenal probably would have ensured him a starting berth - instead, a hungry Torres gets to play. Every cloud...

I doubt AVB would've made his selection based on Drogba's history. No sane manager would've chosen an out of form striker over an in form one. Although it is nice to have both available for selection, makes the manager's work more difficult in a positive way.

This is fucking ridiculous, Vernaelen available... Fucking typical, arsenal in great form, Van Persie scores every game, I think we will lose this one.

I see no reason why we will. In fact, would be a big disappointment if we got anything less than 3 points from this game. Arsenal's defense still looks weak, they are yet to win on the road, and the only one scoring for them is VP.

I too am happy that Drogs is out, he looks indifferent on the field and it would've been difficult to shove him into the starting XI. The arrival of Mata and Sturridge has completely cut off his usual aerial/long-ball supply lines, with our style of play more suited to Fernando. Who I bet will score at least 2 with the blessings of St. Luiz the redeemer :)

Cech

Iva-Luiz-JT-Cole

Mireles

Ram-Lamps

Sturr-Fernando-Mata

Arsene's boys are hardly capable of a fightback under pressure, so if we get early goals in I think that should do it. But we need to stop giving away those late goals. Luiz can you hear me mate?

So Ivan, Alex and Luiz all played 120 mins today... one of them will have to play against Arsenal. Who do you think it's gonna be? I think it won't be Luiz, because he's played full games against Genk, QPR and Everton. I think it's gonna be Ivanovic... at least Terry and our full-backs got rest.

He plays better with long hair than without

Anyone notice Torres plays better with a short sleeved shirt than a long sleeve?

He also plays better when he isn't forced played through surgeries and injuries. Damn, Liverpool and Spain managers.