Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wich players should play against arsenal?

My selection would be

Iva-Alex-Terry-Cole

Meireles

Ramires-Lampard

Sturridge-Torres-Mata

there is a match thread ...post it there ...know you are new so just saying your thread will largely be ignored ...welcome to the forum

Fuck we just had one Derby match now another??? What is the situation w/ Mata?? I saw that thug from hoops yesterday give Mata a fore-check that would be awesome in a Hockey match:rolleyes: Looked like Mata was holding his shoulder. Fuckin' hoops :/

Everybody(in the forum) gets a beer if Torres scores 2 against the Gooners and Persie none.

I'm happy with that, though I don't think he'll get two.

I do, however, feel confident enough in us to think we'll beat them by a couple of goals. Drogba out isn't too much of a problem (as has been mentioned), as it makes Villas-Boas' team selection that little bit easier. Ashley Cole's absence, on the other hand, does worry me slightly.

I do, however, feel confident enough in us to think we'll beat them by a couple of goals. Drogba out isn't too much of a problem (as has been mentioned), as it makes Villas-Boas' team selection that little bit easier. Ashley Cole's absence, on the other hand, does worry me slightly.

Cole will be out for the Carling Cup match midweek, if I'm not mistaken.

where did you hear Cole will be absent from the game? why? :S