test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zolayes

A simple Friday teaser with a moral

Started by zolayes,

41 posts in this topic

There are many answers to this. Interested in finding out what the moral of this problem is.

Maybe the moral is that we all think differently and should not try to wave our opinion around as if it is factual?

zolayes likes this

also you need to know all the facts about why a decision is made before judging on its merit.....why did AVB use Kalou ,,,,NONE of us

would have ,,,,and he isn't going to tell us

5? Even though 3 is missing, 5 still comes after 4 :D Would have answered 8, but I'm gonna be different just for the sake of it

This one probably doesn't have a wrong answer, eh?

close but ..no....E is the next after this....TTFFSS

With your earlier teaser, is 15 the answer?

Reason :

2 = 1 square + 1

4 = 2 square

Therefore, next no = previous number minus 1. ie 4 square - 1 = 16 - 1 = 15

zolayes likes this

_______

abd [bad, though there is a member on here with Abd in their name]

_______

opposite it

8 15 15 4

______

good

______

so luiz is ethier bad or good. malouda is good and lampard is good, yet cech ivanovic is bad. though 15/8/04. was the date of the start of our 04-05 title winning season against man united :D so that is good no?

nah [i know :D]

1x1 = 1. .......hrmmm you did 2 thingsys [get the numbers and times em ;D] so hrmm. recongnise the work and you get the extra pay so it be 2 >:3

2x2 = 4

4x4 = 16

missing numbers 5679....

*think with a dirty mind... so that what you want... you have to go through them is maybe what ya get if u notice 6 and 9 are missing...and so is my mind and some peeps virginity*

hmmm... 69 ://D

and 57... hmm when we traveled by plane for the first time?

im a natural overdoer at times so...Feel free to dump a bathtub on me

.......nah ill go for 8 or 9 ... Mind is more magic than the paper

With your earlier teaser, is 15 the answer?

Reason :

2 = 1 square + 1

4 = 2 square

Therefore, next no = previous number minus 1. ie 4 square - 1 = 16 - 1 = 15

with only 3 numbers it is possible to make many rules which fit,,,yours does fit

so will you give the answer? why do you sometimes say the answer is 13? what is the next letter in sequence?

so will you give the answer? why do you sometimes say the answer is 13? what is the next letter in sequence?

I have pointed out there are many possible correct answers...

I have pointed out there are many possible correct answers...

yes, but why 13? why 0? what letters fit and why? this thread has been inactive for many days so... I'm just curious.

in numbers I see some logic... never have I solved an exercise with letters, because every letter is equal and doesn't have a value. All I can see is a random line of letters. So, if this moral applies here too, then my guess would be

O T F Q H Y

T F S S M U E Õ

:D explanation: totally random

O is 15th in the English alphabet, T is 20th, F is 6th... does it have something to do with that?

E: also could it be O=11, T=160, F=40?

O is 15th in the English alphabet, T is 20th, F is 6th... does it have something to do with that?

E: also could it be O=11, T=160, F=40?

no in the first question the only letters ever used are

O T F S E and N

IN the second only letters used are

F M T S and W

this is out of my league, i've always sucked at math and lateral thinking isn't for me... I hope someone cracks it though

zolayes likes this