QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

do you think qpha actually outplayed chels??? I don't. Chelsea had more possession. Chelsea looked to be the enterprising side. If it wasn't for the ref's decisions, I think I would have seen the match played the way I thought it would be played. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I just saw a 9 man Chelsea PREVENT qpha from scoring. Nope, I have nothing but pride for the Blues today!!!

You probably didn't understand me, I said that in the first half QPR did nothing except for that dive. They pushed us down to our own half, but that is nothing we couldn't improve in the second half or even in the first half.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AVB is a legend, poor refereeing, Warnock is a prick, thing is u shud admit refereeing is bad even if it dis benefit your match, fucking hypocritical tosser.

By the way are u guys also sick of Cech diving the right way getting a touch but been able to keep it out on penalties, he frustrated ne in the CL Final, how ge never kept 4 penalties out I never know.

QPR created absolutely nothing against a team playing with 9 men, that is dreadfull.

They will get creamed to a new level at The Bridge just like United. They will both pay for robbing us blind.

The DD red was deserved, but I want to know how did the ref even see what was going on w/ the Bos/SWP situation??? He wasn't even in position. Freakin' SWP grabbed Bos's arm & went down. I guess that is an opportunistic play, but red??? Sorry but the English reffing of the game is bad. Webb is the best & we all saw him last year @ the World Cup Finals. BTW If Lamps didn't stop Side Show Bob's Bike kick, he would be a CFC Legend.

Just when Ferguson suffers his "Worst Day in Football", Warnock has "the Greatest day of my career"

Also he has the gall to add:

"I am so pleased we had the ref because a lot of refs would have been conned. It’s easy when you lose to blame the ref. I’ve done that myself. Villas-Boas is young and needs to look at that. Foy made far fewer mistakes than what Chelsea and QPR have made today."

"I am so pleased we had the ref because a lot of refs would have been conned. It’s easy when you lose to blame the ref. I’ve done that myself. Villas-Boas is young and needs to look at that. Foy made far fewer mistakes than what Chelsea and QPR have made today."

Oh bog off!! It wasnt like he had made one mistake but when 8 players or so get booked for the daftest things without warning before and all then you realise there was a problem.

Cant blame the ref for the whole loss (first half performance and all) but he did play a part in it!

I have much the same to say about this game as the rest of you...

Luiz penalty shout may have been soft, but it was a penalty no less. Cech done well to get a good hand to it and was unlucky not to make the save. Bosingwa's red was a joke. Shoulder to shoulder with a bit of shirt pulling, and Terry running back to cover. Yellow would have even been harsh. Sturridge should have stayed on instead of Drogba. Drogba may be more experienced but Sturridge is in good form and that's what we needed. All the experience in the world goes out the window if your not in the form to utilise it. Drogba red was nailed on. As for the myriad of yellows, I can't even remember half of them there were that many, at least 50% of them were bullshit. Frank should had a penalty and David Luiz could of arguably had two. Anelka was unlucky with the header and should of done better, but hey, it happens. David Luiz overhead kick was quality but I don't think Lampard knew much about it so his touch sent it off couldn't be helped. QPR as featuring Chris Foy were very fortunate to beat us.

LOL !!! were you watching the match ?

we were amazing, LUCK(in the form of referee) has always been against us ... whats wrong in putting confidence in our lads... I see nothing wrong in it ! :)

Sorry, but we weren't amazing. We started poorly and whilst we definitely played better after going down to nine we still weren't amazing. We were good and done well to stay in it, but we did not amaze.

Talkin' to me or our blind friend Neil? :D

the blind neighbor ;)

Sorry, but we weren't amazing. We started poorly and whilst we definitely played better after going down to nine we still weren't amazing. We were good and done well to stay in it, but we did not amaze.

Then I am quiet sure its the frustration of the loss thats talking because 9 against 11 in second half was undoubtedly an amazing performance ...yes first half was not all that good but I still like to call It an amazing performance for the efforts and character showed by the 9 players on the field ...

Just when Ferguson suffers his "Worst Day in Football", Warnock has "the Greatest day of my career"

Also he has the gall to add:

What a fucking hypocrite, i bet he has blamed the ref numerous times and if boot was one the other shoe he would have cried.

Imagine if we had 11 V 9 and the ref on our side at home to QPR, it would be a massacre.