Chelsea 0-0 Fulham [4-3 pens]

James

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right that's Weds, ok.... where do we go after that match today. Well first thing's first, changes. I fully expect lots of changes.

Turnbull

Ferreira - Luiz - Alex - Bertrand

McEachran - Romeu - ???

Sturridge - Lukaku - Kalou

I know you'll all say change the record but we really need Torres to play and score goals especially after today so i want him to get at least half hour too. If we get knocked out, so be it, but it would be awesome to see our kids have a run and get as much experience as possible.

Dont think be an easy game,Fulham can make it tough when they want to as shown in prem games..like today and all..but hopfully can go into the game not seeing it as a push over.Taking it seriously and all..say mix of experince and youth like Jose used to do.And maybe Torres goal lol...just because :D

But be intresting to see what our Youth can do if he does play mostly them and all..

Guest justin_3d

The line ups some people are posting sounds good to me.

Can't wait till this match.

Waited a long time to see some of younger guys play.

Edited by justin_3d

hilario

ferreira luiz alex bertrand

mikel romeu

kalou josh malouda

lukaku/sturridge

I know people wont like kalouda on the field but i think given that its carling cup, they deserve a chance. please let josh start (want to see him play). also i would love to see lukaku start. he has seemed decent enough.

I'm curios about how will AVB approach this game. Fulham will surely be annoying as fuck when they face us, and it's not going to be easy for us if AVB gives chances to younger players. I won't be angry if he plays a strong team with regular players because it would be stupid to get out of CC after the first match. I hope McEachran ets a chance along with Bertrand.

I have faith in him in Andre, he has shown from the day he came until now that he knows what's he doing and that he has b*lls required to be our manager. He'll do the right thing :)

Im thinking a couple of youth, hopefully should we go through were get a League One side and we can play more youth.

--------------------Cech--------------------

Ferreira-----Luiz---------Alex------Ryan

--------------------Mikel--------------------

--------McEachran---------Lampard----

Sturridge-------------------------Malouda

--------------------Anelka------------------

Subs: Blackman, Ivanovic, Chalaboh, Romeu, Meireles, Mata, Lukaku.

Give Ramires, Bosingwa Terry, Cole and Torres the night off to keep them fresh. Swap Sturridge for Mata at half time so there reasonably fresh for Swansea.

I think the main reason for the bad form last season of the likes of Flo and Nelks was a few things.

1. The double the season before.

2. Overplayed

3. Always started no matter how poorly.

4. Lack of motivation.

Given Andre's rotation policy 2 and 3 won't be a problem, 4 will never be with AVB at the helm and 1 certainly aint a factor anymore.

Will be interesting to see how AVB approaches the Carling Cup, especially as we are playing a Prem club. If it were me this would be my team:

.................................Cech.................................

Ferreira...........Luiz............Alex............Bertrand

.................................Mikel.................................

................Romeu.................McEachrean..........

Kalou.......................Lukaku.................Malouda

Still a very strong team with and input from the young players, giving also game time to the fringe players to see what they can do.

Excellent opportunity for the young 'uns in this match...

Any chance Didier Drogba will be available for this?

Could be a learning experience for the younger players, and will also be great to keep the big man warmed up and game-ready just in case...