Sergio Busquets

manpe

This would be an absolute tragic signing, i would actually cry if we signed theee single biggest cheat in world football. There's no chance of it happening i know but seriously this would be last and i mean very last player i want to see come to Chelsea. Despicable human being.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Signing him and Falcao would be amazing...

Don't worry about his previous rep, the boys will sort that out :)

Him + Mikel = awesome....

Signing a diving cunt like Biscuits would be a disgrace for Chelsea.

What he & Dani Alves have done on the pitch to win certain high-profile matches is an absolute disgrace to football.

May dive but still he is undoubtedly a terrific footballer. He is vital to Barca, sign him up and weaken them while improving our team. If he wants out go get him show massive massive intent to everyone in Europe that we want to be the greatest team on the planet.

Can't see any truth in this. He is an integral part of, arguably, the greatest team ever, a club he has come through the ranks at, why would he leave? The article is also a bit ridiculous in suggesting that Thiago would be a direct replacement for Busquets, anyone who has watched Thiago play knows that this wouldn't be the case.

A few comments on this thread are stupid. Any club would be very luck to have Busquets, the man is surely the closest thing I've ever seen to Pep Guardiola when he was a player. Undoubtedly the finest holding midfielder in the world, technically top drawer and he has the drive and hunger of a real winner. Perhaps he does have a theatrical side but he does an important job on the opposition players and the smaller players like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are glad to have him in their team.

Diving cunt, but he will slot into our style of play perfectly. We will keep possesion even more and his height will help us defend better in setpieces and score from setpieces.

25mil for him will be a steal. But he can't be diving like f**k in chelsea though.

Can't see any truth in this. He is an integral part of, arguably, the greatest team ever, a club he has come through the ranks at, why would he leave? The article is also a bit ridiculous in suggesting that Thiago would be a direct replacement for Busquets, anyone who has watched Thiago play knows that this wouldn't be the case.

A few comments on this thread are stupid. Any club would be very luck to have Busquets, the man is surely the closest thing I've ever seen to Pep Guardiola when he was a player. Undoubtedly the finest holding midfielder in the world, technically top drawer and he has the drive and hunger of a real winner. Perhaps he does have a theatrical side but he does an important job on the opposition players and the smaller players like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are glad to have him in their team.

There are a few potential reasons he may want to leave:

1. Personal ambition. He has won everthing in Spain thrice over, he has nothing left to prove.

2. He dislikes how Barça is evolving with Pep Guardiola.

3. He has grown complacent at Barça and feels's his abilities as a footballer can no longer increase in his comfort zone.

4. He thinks that the Chelsea supporters are much more handsome than their Catalonian counterparts.

5. Cynical but a bigger pay check.

DIDIER DROGBA USED TO DIVE A LOT.

TORRES DIVES.

IVANOVIC DIVES.

I've watched Barça quite a bit and he doesn't even dive that often. The only really bad dive was against Inter Milan a few years back when he got Thiago Motta sent off.

Don't care how good he is, he's not worth 25 mill and he's a theatrical piece of shit. I prefer Ramires there all day, month and year long!

NO!

Really? Busquets is arguably the most or second most valuable player for Spain and Barca. Hes worth more than 25 million, easily. His importance to Barca is unbelievable, Pep Guardiola said he would like to be reincarnated as him and Pep wasnt too bad either as a footballer. Says a lot.

I don't think any holding midfielders should be as much as 25 mill imo. I just don't like Busquets anyway, his professionalism is soo so poor, the way he goes down and tries to get players sent off. He does seem to have got better but i still reckon he has it in him. While we have Mikel and Ramires doing the business, i'm happy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You