Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't hate United, but I do hate the glory hunting fans that live in Surrey. As a kid growing up in the eighties all I'd get we're Liverpool and United fans banging on about how great they were.

I find it ironic that they were one of the first clubs to float on the markets. They used that money to invest in players, the ground, and huge wages. That bought success, and in turn bigger turn over. Was this turn over which drew in the parasites (glazers).... You reap what you sow Utd, don't want to hear any complaints about being loaded down with debt. Yours was one of the first clubs to turn football into a business.

Ps - remind them that Chelsea by rights should have been the first Ebglish team in the European Cup. We got no history? Bahhh.... BS!!!!

I don't hate United, but I do hate the glory hunting fans that live in Surrey. As a kid growing up in the eighties all I'd get we're Liverpool and United fans banging on about how great they were.

I find it ironic that they were one of the first clubs to float on the markets. They used that money to invest in players, the ground, and huge wages. That bought success, and in turn bigger turn over. Was this turn over which drew in the parasites (glazers).... You reap what you sow Utd, don't want to hear any complaints about being loaded down with debt. Yours was one of the first clubs to turn football into a business.

Ps - remind them that Chelsea by rights should have been the first Ebglish team in the European Cup. We got no history? Bahhh.... BS!!!!

Tricky thanks for the history lesson ;)

I didn't watch the game and haven't really seen anything reported. What were they do you know?

At the end some scallies with that impervious scouse wit were doing aeroplane impressions. Then the Yernited lot sang the ever so popular ''Its never your fault, its never your fault, Always the victim, its never your fault''

Reasons that I hate Man United

• The general arrogance that surrounds the club. In 2010/11 their website wrote about how 'Chelsea had a lucky victory yesterday' -has nothing to do with them
  • The constant media creaming over Scholes and Giggs
  • The ridiculous amount of deflected goals, own goals and goals coming from a defender slipping that they get
  • The amount of penalties that they get from dives
  • The way commentators have to give Rooney extra praise for the tiniest thing he does
  • The way that through their red tinted glasses the majority of Man U fans seem to think that there is a media bias against them when it is obvious that they are favoured by Sky Sports and the rest of the Murdoch Empire
  • The fact that so many Man U fans live in London and call us gloryhunters
  • The number of Man U fans that fill the pubs in my area- a long way from Manchester
  • The bitterness that the London Man U fans show towards Leeds and Liverpool despite not being from Manchester where the true Man U fans understand the rivalry between them
  • The lame excuses that some of them use to justify supporting Man U like 'my uncle once went to Manchester'
  • The fact that the media keep quiet over Giggs and Rooney affairs but not Terry's
  • Rio Ferdinand thinking that we booed him because of the Anton Ferdinand saga, failing to notice that it was because he kicked one of our stewards in anger when we beat them a few seasons ago
  • How they tell us that we were lucky to win the league in 2009/10 because Drogba was offside, yet they always fail to notice how Macheda used his hand about 4 times for their goal in that game
  • Fergie time

Anyone from London supporting those pricks are traitors. Most of them never went to a game when they were younger so just jumped on the bandwagon. I was lucky enough to have a dad who was from Fulham and supported Chelsea.I started going in the eighties when we had the best support mostly made up of Londoners.

Reasons that I hate Man United

• The general arrogance that surrounds the club. In 2010/11 their website wrote about how 'Chelsea had a lucky victory yesterday' -has nothing to do with them
  • The constant media creaming over Scholes and Giggs
  • The ridiculous amount of deflected goals, own goals and goals coming from a defender slipping that they get
  • The amount of penalties that they get from dives
  • The way commentators have to give Rooney extra praise for the tiniest thing he does
  • The way that through their red tinted glasses the majority of Man U fans seem to think that there is a media bias against them when it is obvious that they are favoured by Sky Sports and the rest of the Murdoch Empire
  • The fact that so many Man U fans live in London and call us gloryhunters
  • The number of Man U fans that fill the pubs in my area- a long way from Manchester
  • The bitterness that the London Man U fans show towards Leeds and Liverpool despite not being from Manchester where the true Man U fans understand the rivalry between them
  • The lame excuses that some of them use to justify supporting Man U like 'my uncle once went to Manchester'
  • The fact that the media keep quiet over Giggs and Rooney affairs but not Terry's
  • Rio Ferdinand thinking that we booed him because of the Anton Ferdinand saga, failing to notice that it was because he kicked one of our stewards in anger when we beat them a few seasons ago
  • How they tell us that we were lucky to win the league in 2009/10 because Drogba was offside, yet they always fail to notice how Macheda used his hand about 4 times for their goal in that game
  • Fergie time

I think you gave 14 reasons ...you are a lazy git why didnt you give all the rest

• 5 weeks later...