Manchester United

Nachtblut

Nah, like I said I don't think they'll have enough to actually win the title.. But I think for United hierarchy that's not a priority. Rebuilding while in CL place is probably what they wanted from Moyes so I don't think that's going to change.

Even if you speak to their fans, (the rare level-headed ones) they'll admit that they don't really mind not getting the PL back for a few seasons while they rebuild as long as they're among the top 4.

I have no doubt they'll challenge for top four. But that is completely different than challenging for the title. About 10-15 points difference.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just one little thing here.

How are manures going to compete for top players if Chelsea, Liverpool, Citeh, Arsenal, Monaco, PSG, Bayern, Dortmund, Juventus, Barca, Atletico are all waiting to sign new top players & offer the CL competition, but Manures are offering fuck all.

They will offer insane wages just like monaco or PSG of 2 years ago

Right I will stop you there, you say this….So they'll settle for whoever offers the most anyway which they can still do.

Now with that the most important thing is the CL, United have not got that, they haven't got a manager and they haven't really got a direction.

For the first time in many years Manchester United haven't got a manager, direction or structure. They are in the manager pit, like we have been, no Fergie gate but basically with a 300k wage height.

You're talking as if they're making their transfer moves now and trying to sign these players now.

United aren't stupid (well they are but you know), they'll know exactly who their manager will be in the summer and they'll have direction and structure. Even right now there's a lot of heat on the rumour Van Gaal's already agreed to take over after Holland's WC campaign. Let's assume it's true (it's been denied in the most vague way possible by United to be fair), that already shows their desire to have these plans in place.

I do not even know why you bother with being here. Manure´s wankfest is already all over the forums, twitter...

Giggsie is their hero, the ladies are throwing their panties at him..

Seemed like a good topic to talk about at the time haha

Yea, but there was a time we were signing top players but they didn't make what Terry & Lampard did because those guys were the top dogs at the club. Eventually as renewals came, that's when we had the likes of Drogba in the top wage bracket. It's a benchmark for a demand, but they won't get it from anywhere.. So they'll settle for whoever offers the most anyway which they can still do.

Yes those numbers for Shaw are ridiculous. But if my memory serves correctly, we were giving Sturridge £60,000/week when he signed unproven from City and spent 2-3 seasons with the reserves/u21

Sturridge was on £60k week because his transfer fee was really low...

United will be paying TOP money (the only thing they will be top of for a while) AND ridiculous wages - all whilst maintaining a debt of £400 million.... And people say we bought success? At least our NBV (net book value) is not negative!!!

Ridiculous club, ridiculous fans and media journalists that are blithering idiots... I don't see United being trouble for 3-4 seasons...

Van Gaal will prefer Van Pussy. The Shrek might not be too happy about it.

Gaal will make Manures much stronger. Being out of every competition in Europe it will help them tremendously. Just like it helped liverpoops. If Manures can sign several top players, they will be able to challenge again.

Wilson already brandished 'The wonder kid'

:confused:

Same thing happened with Macheda..

Surprised they haven't learned yet.. I'd say most Chelsea fans now understand not to over hype youngsters, post-Kakuta. Just having a 'hunch' isn't enough, unless they've done it on a consistent basis and in the big games.

Kalas debut>Wilson debut.

Not being biased here but the defender played against a way stronger team and did an excellent job of handling Suarez and other top players. 2 goals on debut is a great achievement but I feel the defender deserves equal if not more praise.

Kalas debut>Wilson debut.

Not being biased here but the defender played against a way stronger team and did an excellent job of handling Suarez and other top players. 2 goals on debut is a great achievement but I feel the defender deserves equal if not more praise.

Yes but we are talking about Manure ,,,,,,,,

• 1 month later...

LOUIS VAN GAAL MANCHESTER UNITED PRESS CONFERENCE by 442oons for FullTimeDEVILS (football cartoon)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUC4T0o_4WU

VIDEO LENGTH: 3:14

UPLOADED OVER 13 HOURS AGO

this is hilarious you guys you have to watch this.

INCLUDES

LOUIS VAN GAAL -as- LOUIS VAN HARSH

RYAN GIGGS -as- TRYITON GIGGSY

DAVID MOYES -as- DIVHEAD MOYES