Manchester United

Nachtblut

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well I am glad most of you good people had good experiences w/ manure fans. My experience here in the States is that they have this sense of entitlement & everyone should bow to them cause they are manure. Then when I tell them I like CFC, immediately they laugh. Call me a plastic & talk shit about Mr. Abramovich, calling him a crook, a Russian Mob boss & that CFC success will be short lived. So I freakin' laugh my ass off when I see their fans burn cars in the streets when the Glazers bought their club. I snicker for every green & yellow scarf I see @ ole' crapfort. Yes, I have some serious hate for them & I will have no reason to remove that. I totally remember on their freakin' Official site when that scrub johnny evans kicked DD in the chest & broke a couple of DD ribs. The site applauded the action. Believe me people when I tell you this, manure fans totally hate anything related to CFC. They would piss on you in a second if they were given the chance. So you can keep your respect for those bums. I will always hate those fuckers. IMHO they are shit on Earth!!!

My experience here in the States is that they have this sense of entitlement & everyone should bow to them cause they are manure.

Same here mate. Actually here in the middle east, up until a couple of years back, absolutely everyone was a united fan and they're mostly arrogant cunts.

Same here mate. Actually here in the middle east, up until a couple of years back, absolutely everyone was a united fan and they're mostly arrogant cunts.

I feel for you bro. Here its even worse. All of the red sides have fans here. le arse, l'puke & manure. In a crowd, I am usually surrounded by some type dirty red supporter. Their fans always claim that CFC are a small club. A club that is only around because of Mr. Abramovich's money. When I bring up Mr. Bates, they act like dude was a drunk. When I bring up the fact that he did bring improvements to Stamford Bridge, they laugh & tell me about glorious ole' crapfort. I hated it when they beat bayern, but it was even worse on that f-ed day in Moscow. Then the Blue they love to hate, JT. For me, JT is an Angel in my eyes. For them, he is a joke & they love to always throw dirt at him. Then I am suppose to laugh w/ them??? Fuck Them!!! I hate those bastards & I would love it if they went down. As a matter of fact, the main reason why I found this site, was the fact I was banned on MaXxed Footie forums for two weeks by celebrating the fact that CFC defeated the dirty mancs in the 2010 season.

The only Manchester United fans I've actually met are the ones when I've been up in Scotland and Manchester United is their 'second team' after Rangers/Celtic.

Here in England though, I've never actually come across a Manchester United supporter to my knowledge, apart from at games.

Maybe they just hide it to keep themselves from being embarrassed for some reason.

The only Manchester United fans I've actually met are the ones when I've been up in Scotland and Manchester United is their 'second team' after Rangers/Celtic.

Here in England though, I've never actually come across a Manchester United supporter to my knowledge, apart from at games.

Maybe they just hide it to keep themselves from being embarrassed for some reason.

You are lucky my friend. I have met them here in Cali. I have met them in Germany. I have met them in New Zealand. manure fans are freakin' everywhere & most are usually obnoxious :rolleyes:.

I've got some Man united fans (from London, who would of thought it? :lol:) Nah but in all seriousness, i don't really know how you can hate someone just because they support a different team... even if they sound arrogant, i'll take it as banter.

Also why do so many users on here (mostly outside of the UK) judge people from Liverpool? I've met many LFC and fans and they've been some of the nicest people... what about Evertonians? you're insulting both LFC and Everton fans.

Also why do so many users on here (mostly outside of the UK) judge people from Liverpool? I've met many LFC and fans and they've been some of the nicest people... what about Evertonians? you're insulting both LFC and Everton fans.

Wrong. Most Yanks like Everton. That club always seems to support Yanks. Joe Max-Moore, Brian McBride & Tim Howard just to name a few wore the Blue of Everton. If you think I am shallow, because I have endured verbal abuse from mancs & base my judgement of them & their fans from those encounters, then go right ahead w/ that belief. I am still enduring their hate, so I am just returning the hate. Again, a day that manure loses & CFC wins is a freakin' awesome day in my book. Most of the time that doesn't happen. Again, I will retain my hate & my view via Blue Color glasses.

Wrong. Most Yanks like Everton. That club always seems to support Yanks. Joe Max-Moore, Brian McBride & Tim Howard just to name a few. If you think I am shallow, because I have endured verbal abuse from mancs, then go right ahead. Again, a day that manure loses & CFC wins is a freakin' awesome day in my book. Most of the time that doesn't happen. Again, I will retain my hate & my view via Blue Color glasses.

My point wasn't directed at you, i'm talking about some other of the users who insult the place and people of Liverpool and not just the team.

Like We Hate Scouse? :Goober:

No, i'm talking about people from outside of the Uk who just blindly insult the place and people without ever being there.

I remember Shogun (the everton fan here) said that certain people were going too far because they were not just insulting LFC fans but the actually place and people from Liverpool.

I am being serious when I say there is very little likeable about most Scousers. Oh btw I am a Northerner who likes likes the Geordies and Mackems

and most Lancastrians ,,,,Most Manure fans are NOT Lancastrians.

I could give the historical reasons for what is wrong with Liverpool but might start a religious or racial conflict

I remember Shogun (the everton fan here) said that certain people were going too far

Agreed w/ that & now I make sure to say dirty red scousers when I post about l'puke ;) there is a difference..but please stop making sense here. This is a thread to let us all post/vent our hate for those dirty red mancs. So enjoy this beautiful painting I found on the net:

cfc_mounts_mancs.jpg

Really, another thread with our own supporters mentioning that we bought our success? Really?

I hate Man Utd fans more than i hate the actual club, they are arrogant and cocky but then again, they have a right to be i guess. Bit like Liverpool but at least the Man Utd fans have all seen the clubs success. Liverpool have to watch ESPN Classic and read books and Video's.

For the record, we won trophies in 1997-2000 without spending much at all. Matthew Harding, the guy that had our money died and this really fucked us up leaving us high and dry (Sure i've said all this before). In the 90's we bought players who were coming towards the end of their careers on the cheap or on free's. We've not came outside the top 6 since the 95/96 season and when Roman Abramovic took over Chelsea, we had already qualified for the Champions League for the upcoming season unlike Man City who were struggling against relegation before firstly the Thai guys took over, then the Arabs took over. We've been in the Premiership since it's foundation in 1992 and we've never came out. Also... every team in the whole world has an owner. Ours has more money than most, deal with it. Tottenham, Arsenal, Newcastle, Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton.... they all have owners. Every team has spent money on players, just because our owner is a billionaire who actually loves our club and is willing to help the club out of debt and buy more expensive players to make us the best, it's seen on as Cheating or unfair? When someone points out what Roman has done illegally, come back to me. In the mean time, he's loaded, we're loaded and we're the Champions of Europe. Enjoy it, i am.