Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

Sunday 18th Sept 2011 16:00

Worried to be honest. Will be lucky to come away from there with anything seeing the rampant form they're in.

But will keep the faith, -possession and attacking mentality -anything else will result in crumbling away like every other team that goes there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Torres's record against Manure? And what is Anelka's record? I have no memory on such things. And since Drogba is unavailable for this game we'll play either Torro or Le Sulk as a striker, or maybe Sturridge if AVB wants to add an element of surprise.

What is Torres's record against Manure? And what is Anelka's record? I have no memory on such things. And since Drogba is unavailable for this game we'll play either Torro or Le Sulk as a striker, or maybe Sturridge if AVB wants to add an element of surprise.

Torres has a descent record vs man u, that is until he came to Chelsea.

Still can't believe how he didn't score against them last season at the Bridge, fucking perfect chance(s)!!

Torres has a descent record vs man u, that is until he came to Chelsea.

Still can't believe how he didn't score against them last season at the Bridge, fucking perfect chance(s)!!

Que? I don't remember him missing easy ones? He had a very good header that was finger-tipped away by Van Der Sar. Or was that at OT?

Que? I don't remember him missing easy ones? He had a very good header that was finger-tipped away by Van Der Sar. Or was that at OT?

Drogba cross into the box, and i don't even know if it was a mis-kick or not, but the ball hit the post after Torres made contact.

Torres will score the winner and become a fan favourite again! :dude:

But yeah, I have bad feeling about this. ManU is scary good. :mellow:

FFS why did u say that? Everytime people said that before every man united game Torres played bad...

Cech, Cole, Terry, Luiz, Ivanovic, Lampard, Mikel, Meireles, Mata, Torres, Sturridge

Bench: Hilario, Bosingwa, Alex, Ramires, Malouda, Anelka, Kalou

Don't know if Drogba is back for this game, but I'd like to see him instead of Kalou on the bench and come in as a sub.

Because David Luiz is inevitably going to move forward, I'd like to see Mikel start.

Will be nervous, will be in a pub, the same pub that i watched em all in last season, will be getting on it and will be satisfied with the 1-1 draw we get at the end of the afternoon to keep us on the mancs (both kinds) arses.

1-1

Hernandes, Torr...ah wait. Mata.

-------------------Cech---------------------

Ivan----------Luiz---------------Terry---------------Cole

----------------------Mikel-----------------------------------

Lampard-----------------------------Merieles------------

Malouda----------------Sturridge--------------------Mata