The F1 Thread

Kez

Great race, some teambattles on the edge!!

Hamilton a bit lucky with the orders from Mercedes, Rosberg was way faster.

Allready looking like Lewis will be the 1st driver or did he really need to save fuel/tyres?

Loved his pitstop at McLaren lol

Alonso plain stupid, it was obvious that wing wouldn't hold on another lap, driver/team mistake that can make a difference at the end of the season..

Hulkenberg gave some good publicity for the Sauber Chelsea car ;)

Great race last night. I can understand RBR wanting to keep both guys safe and bring both cars home but you gotta let the drivers race. Did they really think Vettel would be happy to just sit in 2nd place when he knew he coulda had 1st?

I think what Brawn did was way worse, clear favoring of Lewis I feel bad for Rosberg. Rosberg shoulda done what Vettel did too. They are drivers, just let em race, especially this early in the season.

• 4 weeks later...

The Bahrain Grandprix race is taking place on the blood of innocent peaceful protesters. Anything for the money, I guess. Smh.

What is the protest about? and why did the activists clash with police?

• 4 weeks later...

It always used to be my favourite GP. One mistake and you have crashed. But recently, its become just a precession, with just 2 overtakes.

True but with the way this season is going, i think there will be drivers attacking this time. Especially if one of the challengers fall behind in qualifying

Aren't they going back to the tires of last year?

Cause how they need to drive now is somewhat against the spirit of F1 the fastest motorsport. Now they need to slow down to get more out of them, not really logic imo..

• 1 month later...