The F1 Thread

Kez

Ok, sorry about being little rude, but I just shared my opinion. :D

I miss the early 2000's F1 when Häkkinen and Schumacher had epic battles.

Yeah some people might not find it as exciting as it used to be but I still enjoy watching the sport never the less.

The row between Masa and Hamilton goes on.

Funny when Hamilton doing that interview afterwards and Masa claps him on the shoulder -Hamilton ''Dont touch me !'' :yes:

Haha I missed that! Deffo need to try see that interview again. Hamilton did not deserve a penalty for that incident!

Haha I missed that! Deffo need to try see that interview again. Hamilton did not deserve a penalty for that incident!

I agree -he takes chances thats what made him World Champion, same as Scumacher -you have to. I like him, seems genuine nice guy, but if hes going to regain his crown he needs to stop smoking skunk before races.

That clip has to be on Youtube K -cant access it now -work blocks it !

I agree -he takes chances thats what made him World Champion, same as Scumacher -you have to. I like him, seems genuine nice guy, but if hes going to regain his crown he needs to stop smoking skunk before races.

That clip has to be on Youtube K -cant access it now -work blocks it !

Haha agreed! Found it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEUVZXR18_4

• 2 weeks later...

I know this race took place this morning but I'm watching the rerun, Button got a better start than Vettel & Vetterl clearly forced Button off the road at the start & Button lost a place, no action was taken against Vettel. Ridiculous.

I know this race took place this morning but I'm watching the rerun, Button got a better start than Vettel & Vetterl clearly forced Button off the road at the start & Button lost a place, no action was taken against Vettel. Ridiculous.

Yes it is.