Sturridge strike sinks Sunderland

BlueLion.

Guest justin_3d

Yeah i agree about Anelka. Made some great runs though, i would give him that.

Giving that AVB said he started Anelka because of the International break, i will fully expect AVB to restore Torres to the starting lineup.

He has to.

Cause otherwise benching Torres for another striker might not fit well with Roman.....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving that AVB said he started Anelka because of the International break, i will fully expect AVB to restore Torres to the starting lineup.

He has to.

Cause otherwise benching Torres for another striker might not fit well with Roman.....

I think Roman cares more about the team as a whole, than one player.

He has to.

Everyone keeps saying that, but as long as we win and play good football, i doubt he will have a problem with it lol.

He has to.

I was under the impression that AVB was brought in to change things and eventually win things but of course you know the inner

workings at the Bridge.

Guest justin_3d

I was under the impression that AVB was brought in to change things and eventually win things but of course you know the inner

workings at the Bridge.

I was under the same impression when Carlo was brought here as well....

I think Roman cares more about the team as a whole, than one player.

Looking at last season reactions of Roman when Carlo sub Torres out, does not appears like that....

Everyone keeps saying that, but as long as we win and play good football, i doubt he will have a problem with it lol.

Everyone says that, because it was what happened with Sheva.

I was under the same impression when Carlo was brought here as well....

Looking at last season reactions of Roman when Carlo sub Torres out, does not appears like that....

Everyone says that, because it was what happened with Sheva.

well then ...YOU must be right ... you ALWAYS are

Both were poor. If anything, Anelka's should have been even lower.

You can't be serious. For that last fuck up alone Torres made he deserves a shittier rating... I'm not overreacting by saying that even Stephen Hawking could have slipped Ramires through. I still can't figure out if it was a pass or a shot, I'll just go with he decided to waste time by putting the ball near the corner flag :) Overall Anelka was better imo