How can we beat Manchester United

Blauw

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it might have come 2 or 3 weeks too soon but it aint impossible to think we can win. Personally id play iva right back over bosingwa, defensively more solid, and i think id prefer sturridge out wide instead of malouda or anelka. Think hel ask more questions. II think a draw would be a good result thouh given that i dont think AVB knows his best team yet which is understandable. Id go cech, iva, terry, luiz, cole, merieles, lampard ramires sturridge mata torres. drogba if fit.

If we defend well, dominate possesion and play Sturridge - Lukaku - Mata upfront but I cant see AVB throwing Lukaku in there sadly.. probably be Torres but except from his performance last night he has been poor so far this season :(

God with lampard coming on and then we do well and Torres getting 2 assists can turn against us. Lampard shouldn't play, we are better off with someone in his position, and Torres definitely shouldn't. I still say Sturridge down the centre mata left and bosingwa right, Anelka is more of a risk than bosingwa, he never plays well in big games and lacks confidence, if he doesn't okay well he has cost the team. The only big team he seems to do well against is Arsenal.

God with lampard coming on and then we do well and Torres getting 2 assists can turn against us. Lampard shouldn't play, we are better off with someone in his position, and Torres definitely shouldn't. I still say Sturridge down the centre mata left and bosingwa right, Anelka is more of a risk than bosingwa, he never plays well in big games and lacks confidence, if he doesn't okay well he has cost the team. The only big team he seems to do well against is Arsenal.

Bowingwa on the right of a forward line? You having a laugh? =\

Bowingwa on the right of a forward line? You having a laugh? =\

Yeah I'n having a random laugh on a serious topic... I think he can do something there to be honest, he's been very effective rubbing up on that right wing and anelka is much more of a risk. How can u leave Ivan out aswell? He's been shit hot against United. I plan on Sturridge down centre because I don't believe Torres can do it. So who can we have on right wing? The only one I can think of is Bosingwa, Anelka is a huge bottler on big games. Bosingwa has easily been our most effective player in the right flank so far.

imo Bosingwa is fast and is one of the best RB in the league going forward but leaves spaces when defending, on the other hand Iva has proved that he can rape Nani. It's gonna be a tough call for AVB but I think whether Bosingwa or Ivanovic will play depends on AVB's decision to play a high line in defense (hopefully not) since Bosingwa is much better at playing a high line.