How can we beat Manchester United

Blauw

Agains't all the top teams? We've won matches against Utd, City, Spurs and Arsenal last season..and did the double over rest of the original top 4 before that...

Now this has nothing to do with the match coming up this weekend, as form counts for little in football, but do you have to spout portents of doom in all your posts?

Really? :chai:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :chai:

Yes... really...

If you're still confused I'll elaborate. Form matters when it comes to the player, but in a game of football anything can happen.

Example: Man Utd 1999. They won the treble. Was unbeaten till they came to the bridge to lose 5-0

Ivanovic should continue to intimidate Nani.

I've never seen a Defender trouble Nani in the way Ivanovic has, and in that same match I really thought Ivanovic was going to flatten Nani with his fist.

Cole should easily shut down Young, I'm just hoping they don't play Valencia, because of what happened last time Cole and Valencia squared off.

If Cole was in his prime, then yes. Not sure about now, Ash can still hold his own but shutting Young down completely will not be an easy task to do.

He couldn't do any worse with Young than he did with Valencia.

And if Torres plays, I will cry. I'm sick of him, sell him and buy Benzema or Higuain.

Manchester are in great form but to be real they haven't played any team playing descent football so far. Still we'll need to do everything thing right to win at Old Traford, like always.

Starting with line up: Iva at RB, Luiz to partner JT, Miereles and Mikel to hold the midfield. We also need to stick with experience in this match in my opinion, that means Lamps and Drogs to start.

This Man Utd team aint that great, they've played against a load of pansy's so far this season who are shit scared of them. We have a very strong squad to pick from even with Drogba and Essien out and we sure as hell wont lay down like the other teams have against them. The title is bollocks, just making them look like something amazing which they absolutely are not. It makes me angry seeing this big uping of this fucking team like we're some shit mediocre lot. We will not lose on Sunday, trust me.