How can we beat Manchester United

Blauw

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the selection, minus Drogba has he's been poor recently.

Come to think of it, most of our strikers have :(

+1. Can't give anymore reps for today :lol:

I agree that our strikers are poor but Drogba is the best striker Chelsea has.

Yes they are playing well but their oppostions defence seems to fall apart.And its not like they've beaten teams who have been doing well..Arsenal were shite anyway before they got beat.And we loose we loose and move onto the next game

But they can be beaten.Wont be easy but we've done it before and can do it again

Can any one re-call the first time we went to Highbury under Jose when every one predicted we would get stuffed?

We came away with a respectable 2-2 draw and only the Henry show stopped us from picking up 3 points.

Whats to say we can't do as good or better next week?

Yes they are playing well but their oppostions defence seems to fall apart.And its not like they've beaten teams who have been doing well..Arsenal were shite anyway before they got beat.And we loose we loose and move onto the next game

But they can be beaten.Wont be easy but we've done it before and can do it again

Yes, isn't that pathetic? Most teams seem scared of them.

Well I don't think we play Ivanović as RB. He's okay as a stand-in but if we're to look at him objectively, he's not great at crossing a good ball in from the right. Bosingwa has been better recently, and for me personally, we keep him at RB for the time being.

Ramires and Meireles sound good to me. But to be honest, in current form I wouldn't have Lampard anywhere near the pitch. Who we replace him with is anybody guess. Though it's a moot point since he wont get dropped.

Sturridge, Drogba / Torres and Mata. Maybe start with Torres and see if he can actually come up with something. If not, bung him on the bench for Drogba.