Lukaku Vs Welbeck

jAMAL j

I hate this kind of stupid topic.

How can we compare a player that has not yet played in a high level, with a starting XI in a MU side...

Seriously, since I saw this guy playing last season I thought he should be our next striker, but soon I discovered he already was a MU player. Now its too easy to ask such a dumb question: Welbeck. Maybe in one or two seasons Lukaku turn into a better player.

And about Sturridge, stop trying to make him the best striker around, one thing is score goals in Bolton, another thing is show that you are good enough to shine in a club like Chelsea. Until now Sturridge is a promising player, no more than that.

Welbeck for Sunderland: 6 goals in 28 matches

Sturridge for Bolton: 8 goals in 12 matches

Just because Sturridge wasn't able to play the first 3 games, it doesn't mean he can't do it. He was one of our best if not the best player during the preseason and we've already seen his qualities. The notion that you can't judge a player until he starts scoring goals for a big club is beyond ridiculous especially considering he's already proven he can score against the same competition that the big club faces. Now you might say "small sample size", but where does that leave Welbeck?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic