test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cechmate

FIFA 12 Talk Chelsea Club

Started by Cechmate,

35 posts in this topic

I made a pro club the other night, CJ Revo has joined so far we've played a couple of games. If you want to join on PS3 add me JimChelseaFC then send me a message and ill invite you.

KTBFFH

I'll be there when I get FIFA, probably next weekend.

I made a pro club the other night, CJ Revo has joined so far we've played a couple of games. If you want to join on PS3 add me JimChelseaFC then send me a message and ill invite you.

KTBFFH

add me as well!! "

Revolous11"

Anyone setting up a club for the 360 version?

i could try set up a 360 version or something like that. or cechmate could

KTBFFH

i will join - i will add you later!

KTBFFH

Send me an invite Jim

this looks like the right thread to put this :)

i've got a questionnaire some of you might be interested in (hopefully all of you)

it's aimed at football lovers in general so if there is anyone who doesn't play fifa 12 you can have a go as well if you like.

the whole idea is to create a persona of the typical fifa 12 user. So if it is mostly chelsea supporters that completes the questionnaire (fifa 12 players or not) i'll have to produce a persona where the person is a chelsea fan.

https://sites.google.com/site/fifa12uxd/home/live-questionnaire

hope you all join in

you can leave comments on the questionnaire page too if there are any issues.

thanks in advance. :dude:

I would very much like to join the Fifa 12 Pro club, I can play any position, Good in Defence, ok in Midfield and a proper Gomez in goal Fantastic saves and dumb fumbles.

PSN Lyndo89 I'm Fairly active

If you could let me know asap would be grand cheers

Right lads I am the lone manager in a club on Xbox. It is a 5 star club with close to 5000 points, the club was ranked in the top 200 in the world at one stage but inactivity struck however it is still ranked in the top 1000 in the world but has been inactive for a few weeks. If you guys like I'd be delighted to make it the official Talk Chelsea FIFA Xbox club. I am fairly active myself, I can play a few positions and my main one is CAM, my OVR is 89. If anyone is interested in joining then PM me either on this or Xbox, my Gamertag is Sheamus72

Right lads I am the lone manager in a club on Xbox. It is a 5 star club with close to 5000 points, the club was ranked in the top 200 in the world at one stage but inactivity struck however it is still ranked in the top 1000 in the world but has been inactive for a few weeks. If you guys like I'd be delighted to make it the official Talk Chelsea FIFA Xbox club. I am fairly active myself, I can play a few positions and my main one is CAM, my OVR is 89. If anyone is interested in joining then PM me either on this or Xbox, my Gamertag is Sheamus72

I'll play. I'm 90 CAM and can play wings and striker. My CAM is Juan Mata :P

Add me, iW x Mata