NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

What was Colston doing in that last play? :doh:

I have no idea. 7 secs left seems like the most obvious get OOB ever. On like the 37 which is very reachable.

Lynch should have fell down at the 1 though and it would all have been irrelevant.

I have no idea. 7 secs left seems like the most obvious get OOB ever. On like the 37 which is very reachable.

Lynch should have fell down at the 1 though and it would all have been irrelevant.

Colston definitely thought the time had run out. There is no way on Earth he knew there was still 7 seconds left!

On Lynch, there was absolutely no reason for him to knee on the 1 yard line. It is much better to guarantee the touchdown than to risk a fumble or a bad snap or even something worse. I mean, at that point, the Saints would need 2 TDs, 1 onside kick and a two point conversion to tie. It was not like he was putting the game on the line...

Colston definitely thought the time had run out. There is no way on Earthe he knew there was 7 secs left!

On Lynch, there was absolutely no reason for him to knee on the 1 yard line. It is much better to guarantee the touchdown than to risk a fumble or a bad snap or even something worse. I mean, at that point, the Saints would need 2 TDs, 1 onside kick and a two point conversion to tie. It was not like he was putting the game on the line...

I'm assuming it was coach called, as he must know there was 13 seconds left at the snap, and it looked pretty predetermined, it's just the wide receiver was just way out of position.

And it should only matter about 1 in every 400 times.

But there has never been a turnover on a kneel down situation ever. And they would only have to take a knee.

And they got fairly close to pulling it off. It shouldn't matter. But in terms of win percentages. You go from 99.99 percent to win. To about 99.80 percent to win.

Sherman is a proper cunt, who gives that kind of interview? no matter what, at least pretend to remain classy.

Niners were really unlucky though, they played a good game and that 15 yard penalty not called for roughing the kicker could have made a difference.

Sadly now i have to watch 2 teams i don't like in the SB, but i think Peyton is going to throw some random late pick like against the Saints...

Kaepernick hit the self destruct button. Niners should've won but he had a nightmare second half.

The SB should be interesting though. A great defensive team versus a great offensive team. It'll be the best of both world's.

Sticking my neck out here and thinking that Seattle will win it in their ugly football manner.

Sherman is a beast.

Love that guy.

Who cares, he just tipped the ball that would otherwise have put the seahawks out of the SB. He clearly has history with Crabtree. I would much rather see that than the boring cliche's you always get. Someone saying what they actually think for a change instead of just boring everyone. And he didn't start swearing so what he said was perfectly acceptable imo.

Sherman Pick 6 to win it would be Amazing.

Go Hawks!

Sherman gets amped up after making a huge play and runs his mouth a little, and you have half the fucking country calling him a thug! Racists smfh.

Yeah, this 'thug' graduated second in his class in high school and graduated from Stanford University.

• 2 weeks later...