NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Tampa Bay have just signed San Diego Chargers Wide Receiver Vincent Jackson for 55.55m for 5 years.

As a Charger fan I'm absolutely gutted that we didn't re-sign him, he was one of my favourite players.

As a Bucs fan, I'm happy. :D

Thanks so much! I think I have a better idea now. The definitions I found when I googled were too complicated.

For those who watch college football, what are your opinions on RGIII? I've read some people say that he isn't a potentially elite quarterback and could even become very average. Wouldn't it be safer for the Rams to trade Flynn from GB?

Well i saw him playing once to be sincere, he looks good. One friend told me (he always watch college football) Andrew Luck is definetly the best qb in the draft.

As a Bucs fan, I'm happy. :D

:( His a great WR, strong, quick, athletic and can pull of some brilliant completions.

We've just sign WR Robert Meachem from the Saints, decent replacement for VJ.

Peyton Manning could be going to Denver? suppose it would be a good move for Denver as they don't have a decent Quarter back.

Redskins sign Pierre Garcon from the Colts, and Josh Morgan from the 49ers :D

Eddie Royal might also be on his way, damn getting everything ready for RGIII :dude:

Just need an OL now.

Thanks so much! I think I have a better idea now. The definitions I found when I googled were too complicated.

For those who watch college football, what are your opinions on RGIII? I've read some people say that he isn't a potentially elite quarterback and could even become very average. Wouldn't it be safer for the Rams to trade Flynn from GB?

Same was said about Tebow and Cam Newton, haters gonna' hate.

Anyway the Rams already have Bradford, don't need a QB, just better quality around him.

Redskins sign Pierre Garcon from the Colts, and Josh Morgan from the 49ers :D

Eddie Royal might also be on his way, damn getting everything ready for RGIII :dude:

Just need an OL now.

Same was said about Tebow and Cam Newton, haters gonna' hate.

Anyway the Rams already have Bradford, don't need a QB, just better quality around him.

Well said Sheva....All i can add is RG3 is a beast in the making....He ran a 4.41 and he is above 200pounds, only 2nd to Michael Vick who weighs less...So on a pound-pound basis he is faster....He is also above 6'3, which is the alleged height of an elite QB...I think Luck is more overrated than RG3, just my opinion

Redskins sign Pierre Garcon from the Colts, and Josh Morgan from the 49ers :D Eddie Royal might also be on his way, damn getting everything ready for RGIII :dude: Just need an OL now. Same was said about Tebow and Cam Newton, haters gonna' hate. Anyway the Rams already have Bradford, don't need a QB, just better quality around him.

Sorry, I meant the Redskins, not the Rams!

unbelievable deal for Calvin Johnson!

I'm a San Diego Chargers fan too, disappointing season, we always seem to start the season off bad and come good in December. Philip Rivers had a horror start to the season, we just made crucial big errors at the wrong time.

I hope we keep Vincent Jackson!!! his a great WR, I also like the look of Vincent Brown in his first season.

Do you go to many of the games?

On another note, Tim Tebow is so overrated, he can't throw the football at all. people talk about him being the reason they made the play-off, I say it was they're defence was the reason they made it, I was sick of hearing about him all season "It's Tim Tebow time" just couldn't stand it.

Chargers are like Chelsea - they have a stretch of "bad moments" that hurt them every season. Unfortunately Rivers was an absolute mess last season which didn't help either. I don't go to many games but once the daughter goes away to college I may - give me something to do with my free time.

Tebow - I like the kid but watching him throw is painful. I know the kid is an incredibly hard worker but he needs a lot of help. Foot work, arm motion, reads, etc. is just awful. Elway must be licking his chops at the possibility of getting Peyton assuming his neck and body hold up. That's a big IF.

TEBOW TIME IN NY!!!!!!! CANT SAY I LOVED THE GUY BUT HEY, HE'S OUR PLAYER NOW!! WILDCAT OFFENCE LETS GO, AND BRING HOME SUPER BOWL!!

:getin: i know all about his struggles but, that has to be put away and hopefully he'll contribute to team.