NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

I really hope today's Alabama V LSU game is not a repeat of the last one and live up to the hype....I am going for LSU, Honey badger to return a kick hopefully :D ....

The last game wasn't an offensive masterpiece but the defense in that game was outstanding. Lots of those playing will be playing on Sundays.

To quote the great former Ochocinco, "child please". Honey Badger is scary to watch if you're rooting against him. He's everywhere. One thing I think Bama misses is a wide out. Julio was great for the team - he could block, he had great hands, physical wideout, he could spread the field. That is a weakness in the Bama game this year..

The last game wasn't an offensive masterpiece but the defense in that game was outstanding. Lots of those playing will be playing on Sundays.

To quote the great former Ochocinco, "child please". Honey Badger is scary to watch if you're rooting against him. He's everywhere. One thing I think Bama misses is a wide out. Julio was great for the team - he could block, he had great hands, physical wideout, he could spread the field. That is a weakness in the Bama game this year..

We all know it was a great defensive display by the two teams, but almost everybody was expecting some offensive show....I totally agree with you, the loss of Julio has been a huge setback to the Bama team, even though Maze is decent he is nothing compared to Julio....

I am rooting for Honey badger so he is gonna be a joy to watch, i just hope the LSU team turns out.....

AJ, the Bama QB, is exactly what Saban wants in a QB - doesn't play stupid, doesn't make mistakes, and is safe. Some might say boring. The Bama offense can be one-dimensional at times. Sometimes Saban can be a little too untrusting in the offensive guys. Hope the Bama o-line can pound LSU's d-line and Trent can make some runs. And please for all that is Crimson, can a Bama kicker make a field goal tonight?!

Maze is a good player but not in the class of a Julio Jones. That boy was/is a freak of nature and tough as they come. IMHO that was a recruiting puzzle that Saban and co didn't focus enough on. Supposedly Chris Carter's, ex-Vikings WR, son was supposed to come in and help but eligibility issues have been a problem.

Roll Tide Roll!!!

Not an offensive masterpiece but Bama was dominating.

1. Bama defense was suffocating.

2. Bama offense was good - ground out the game, nothing flashy, no mistakes.

3. LSU offense was a mess. Jefferson looked lost.

4. Bama's kickers were good enough.

5. Honey Badger who? (sorry, couldn't resist)

6. LSU crossed the 50 once the entire game.

7. LSU looked flat in what was pretty much a home game

8. Felt for Maze who got the big punt return and then missed the rest of the game due to a hammy. Tough way to go out in his last game.

Calling the games: ravens, pats, saints, giants.

Giant are at their best when their backs are up against the wall, so I can honestly see it. The saints though idk if their defense will show up with no home support to get them riled up. Pats, Im just hoping cuz I don't like TT. and ravens well, need I say more....?