NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

what a shitty superbowl, turned into a joke, denver were pathetic

Denver was pathetic because of Seattle's ridiculous front 7 and their secondary. Percy Harvin is one of the most dynamic players in the NFL. Ramirez and D. Thomas made mistakes, and the O-Line couldn't protect Peyton, but credit Seattle for all that. They played the best I've seen them play in the biggest game.

As a cornerback, I've never seen a group of dbs as good as Seattle has.

Minus their backup corner, the other 4 are all tremendous ballhawks, something every db coach teaches you to be, however, only some can actually do...

Also, first name Russell, last name Wilson, shot out to my big ten brother! GO BIG TEN!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 pols urge Redskins name change

Fifty senators wrote NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to officially call on the Washington franchise to change its team name from the Redskins - a request that was quickly shot down by the league.

I can't belive they don't let it go.. Redskins have been using this name for 80 years.. Come on.. HTTR!

• 2 months later...

50 pols urge Redskins name change

Fifty senators wrote NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to officially call on the Washington franchise to change its team name from the Redskins - a request that was quickly shot down by the league.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/washington-redskins-name-change-maria-cantwell-roger-goodell-dan-snyder-harry-reid-106990.html#ixzz32W00J600

I can't belive they don't let it go.. Redskins have been using this name for 80 years.. Come on.. HTTR!

It's LITERALLY a racial slur though....

Edit: didn't realize this post was two months old

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'Ha Ha Clinton-Dix' funniest fucking name in history of everything.

Anyway Seahawks offense is ridiculously efficient - would take some effort to not only stop that offence, but also manage to put points up against their defence.

Only injuries can stop repeat imo.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/2014-09/07/0_bir5m7cq_0_cvzpm5ib_2.mp4

Ray Rice is a piece of shit who needs to be banned from the NFL. A pathetic excuse for a human and the NFL is a joke.

I don't think anything will happen since he has already been suspended for the incident.

If this video showed up alongside the one from outside the elevator, he definitely would have faced a harsher punishment.

• 2 weeks later...