NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Tom Brady and foxboro...

Their are like 3-4 stadiums which actually have a huge home advantage...

1. Seattle.

2. New England

3. New orleans

4. Denver (maybe)

Im not surprised Peyton failed again at Foxboro or the fact Brady rocked it in the second half.

Its a good thing, Broncos and Seattle will probably get number 1 seeds for their respective conferences.

So who's everyones picks for the Super Bowl? I'm hoping for the pats and the saints but I think it'll be broncos and seahawks

Seahawks are like unstoppable at home.

If they get 1st in the NFC, they should come out from the NFC than.

The AFC is tricky... Manning has a better team, but I would put my money on Brady + in the cold (foxboro cold as...) However, I still think whoever comes out from the NFC, will be the superbowl champs anyways..

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone likes American football, you have to watch Detroit/Philly or Minnesota/Baltimore now. Just crazy blizzards everywhere. You've got to love it.

Miami@Pittsburgh is pretty bad too but that Philly game is just unreal.

There's nothing like bad weather football. It's a game that really works in the mess. (No other game really does)

I completely agree!

The only game I ever watched was a Bears vs Jets in 2010 at the Soodier Field and it was 20F snowing like crazy.

Needless to say the game was memorable...

• 3 weeks later...

the one recruit from Alabama that didnt sign to either Auburn or Alabama lifts the National Championship.... All because he wanted to play both baseball and football...

Congrats to FSU and their perfect season....