NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

Our 1st rounder is Jervis Jones from Georgia Bulldogs, other than that we've picked well supposedly all that were on our coaches board, we'll see. Our project must be Landry Jones from the Sooners and our steal might just be Le Veon Bell although still a second rounder he was projected to go much higher in the draft.....15 free agents signed and alot are linemen and lbs......

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NFL fans, bet on your two contenders of each conference to be on next year's SuperBowl...

I will go first: Redskins or Seatle for NFC and Broncos or New England for AFC! :P

RGIII needs to focus less on the RGIII brand and more on his football. Don't see Luck or Wilson constantly in our faces yet I'd take them both over RGIII any day. And I have a strong dislike for the Seahawks (can't stand Carroll).

Right now the Broncos and Peyton especially look every strong. The Pats - depends on how much Brady can get out of his relationship with the WRs and when Gronk comes back (and if he stays healthy).

RGIII needs to focus less on the RGIII brand and more on his football. Don't see Luck or Wilson constantly in our faces yet I'd take them both over RGIII any day. And I have a strong dislike for the Seahawks (can't stand Carroll).

Right now the Broncos and Peyton especially look every strong. The Pats - depends on how much Brady can get out of his relationship with the WRs and when Gronk comes back (and if he stays healthy).

Well, although I completely agree, I posted this before the season started...

We didnt know RGIII wouldnt be RGIII and that Washington's defence would be so abismal! Also, I thought Brady would have a better connection with his new WRs abd Gronl would be playing.

So, right now, I dont see anyone but the Broncos and Seahawks reaching the Superbowl!

AFC: Texans over Broncos.

NFC: Falcons over 49ers.

Falcons over Texans to send Tony Gonzalez off happy into the sunset.

Falcons and Texans won't make it...

Barring injury, its going to be either the Seahawks vs Broncos...

However, I'm still going to put my money on the Giants as a sleeper pick (even though 0-3)

Falcons and Texans won't make it...

Barring injury, its going to be either the Seahawks vs Broncos...

However, I'm still going to put my money on the Giants as a sleeper pick (even though 0-3)

AFC: Texans over Broncos.

NFC: Falcons over 49ers.

Falcons over Texans to send Tony Gonzalez off happy into the sunset.

I'm a huge Julio Jones fan and would love to see the Falcons in the SB but I don't see it. With all the God given offensive talent ATL has I sometimes feel they're too conservative.

JJ is a stud for the Texans but I'm not convinced overall.

Giants - unless that o-line gets its sh*t together real quick then Eli is going to be on his backside a lot this season.

Right now I think SEA vs DEN and the first one pains me to say.

The wheels have fallen off of my beloved Steelers 0-3 for the season and 0-4 for the preseason but like being Chelsea fans sometimes we suffer for our teams...lol

Le'veon Bell is back this week, hopefully that helps. But it'll only help to an extent cause your offensive line is so shit.