NFL/College Football (the pointy kind) Fans

Tortilla9

If this needs to be moved elsewhere, please correct my ignorance.

Any pointy football fans out there? Don't get me wrong I love football/soccer but I love the NFL and college football too.

Fan of the Chargers because they're in my backyard. Now if they could only start off the season the way they finish instead of digging themselves an early season hole. Would love to see Rivers get to the Super Bowl. Would also like to see Bryan Winters make the team.

Watched Tebow last night and that offensive line, lack of running game don't help him, BUT I don't see how his mechanics can be so bad. WTH did Urban Meyers do with him for 4 years?

Fan of the Falcons because we're huge Bama fans and hope to see Julio have a huge season in the NFL.

Love SEC football. 90,000+ crazy rednecks in one place, fast paced football. All good.

Pac 12 (weird saying that) in my backyard - fun to watch but no allegiance to any team, stll like to go watch games at the Coliseum or Rose Bowl. Better half hates 'SC so watching games at the Coliseum is always fun.

What about the team you want to lose every week? I had to think about it and probably the Raiders. Al used to be inovative and an outside the box thinker. Now he's just the crazy uncle you bring out on the holidays and tell your kids to ignore.

What about the team you want to lose every week? I had to think about it and probably the Raiders. Al used to be inovative and an outside the box thinker. Now he's just the crazy uncle you bring out on the holidays and tell your kids to ignore.

any team from Boston to lose but esp Red Sox even more now they own Liverpool

Actually I am. I support all Detroit's sports teams. Red Wings is of course the number one, because i love hockey as much as football.

One of the reasons I miss the NFL in LA. I support the Lakers, Ducks, and Angels (even with their stupid name). Support the Chargers because they're close to home but it's not quite the same.

i used to hate Al Davis and the Raiders as i lived in Burbank for a couple of years in the mid 80`s and became a huge Rams fan (still am btw) but these days i love Al..because i still hate the Raiders and he`s become the person who has held them back the most over the last decade.

any team from Boston to lose but esp Red Sox even more now they own Liverpool

i share your hate for Boston..tho perhaps my hate is more politically based than sporting..i hate the Celtics and the Pats but not into rounders so got no feelings either way for the Red Sox.

TCU vs Baylor last night. TCU's defense was a mess. Baylor almost blew a 20+ point lead. There wasn't a lack of drama in the game. Followed the second half via twitter and a tweeter who is a Baylor alum tweeted throughout the second half. He thought he was going to have a stroke.