test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Ross Barkley

Started by milllz,

365 posts in this topic
On 3/16/2017 at 7:08 AM, Hybrid Angel said:

From Nainggolan to this guy. End me.

All I hear in the English is media is how Barkley has talent and mostly it stems from the fact that he's interpreted as a 'technical' and 'flair' player that makes things happen in the midfield, none of which are true. 

If you actually pay close attention to his game, you'll realize he does nothing but pointless side to side passes to other midfielders that do not advance the attack. He also doesn't contribute defensively. Stay well clear. He's actually worse than Oscar.

Watch him go to Spurs then and then head 2 balls in our net like Dele Alli.

We don't know how it works out. All I know is that Ross hasn't been very special last 2 season but he still has potential and he shows that at certain times. I blame Martinez who's just a shit manager for not helping the lad reach full potential, and also Koeman who bashes him way too much, dropped him at the start of the season but now he is actually doing very well in my opinion.

Unionjack likes this

5 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Watch him go to Spurs then and then head 2 balls in our net like Dele Alli.

We don't know how it works out. All I know is that Ross hasn't been very special last 2 season but he still has potential and he shows that at certain times. I blame Martinez who's just a shit manager for not helping the lad reach full potential, and also Koeman who bashes him way too much, dropped him at the start of the season but now he is actually doing very well in my opinion.

If we were to sign him were would conte play him cause he doesn't fit in are 3-4-3 formation 

Unionjack likes this

45 minutes ago, the wes said:

If we were to sign him were would conte play him cause he doesn't fit in are 3-4-3 formation 

Spoke some Everton fans who said he could easily be turned into a B2B player.

...But they also told me they doubt he'll leave them as Everton is his boyhood team.

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Spoke some Everton fans who said he could easily be turned into a B2B player.

...But they also told me they doubt he'll leave them as Everton is his boyhood team.

His Defensive Contribution are poor tho 

We need a B2B midfielder with strong Defensive Contribution to play alongside Kante Barkley is to forward minded player to play centre midfield in the 3-4-3 formation 

Unionjack likes this

He might be useful when the more defensive teams turn the area into a bus park or multi story car park. But cant see him as a permenant starter.

Seems to be used in a different way lately. On the right and roaming up to the number 10 area.

I do think tho hes had bad luck with his managers. If he had one to take him under his wing and gave him proper training,encouragement he would/could be much better.